Michael Alexander & Assoc
Campaign Finance$5,750 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- PAC Color Block
- Organization's PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Bundled ContributionsMoney raised by the firm from multiple donors on behalf of the recipient. The firm's own contributions are not included.
Recipient Lobbyist Amount Democratic Senatorial Campaign Cmte Michael Alexander $155,600
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying Carried Out by Michael Alexander & Assoc
Names of Lobbyists
Client Amount Simmons, Browder et al $160,000 Chaddock School $40,000 City of Quincy, IL $40,000 Forest County Potawatomi Community $40,000 Alexian Brothers Hospital Network $30,000 Rass Hospitality $30,000 All-Circo $10,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Copyright, Patent & Trademark,
- Economics & Econ Development,
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Indian/Native American Affairs,
- Government Issues,
- Health Issues,
- Homeland Security
Recent Lobbying Contracts
Date Client Summary May 7, 2014 Bluebird Network, LLC Development of new markets for Broadband Services. View registration