Miccosukee Tribe of Indians of Florida
The Miccosukee Tribe of Indians of Florida are a federally recognized Native American tribe in the U.S. state of Florida. They were part of the Seminole nation until the mid-20th century, when they decided to organize as an independent tribe. The Miccosukee speak the Mikasuki language, a derivative of the Hitchiti language which is also spoken by many Seminoles.
Campaign Finance$38,250 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- PAC Color Block
- Organization's PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Miccosukee Tribe of Indians of Florida
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Indian/Native American Affairs,
- Gaming, Gambling & Casinos,
- Environment & Superfund
RegulationsMentioned in 10 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Miccosukee Tribe of Indians of Florida" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Miccosukee Tribe of Indians of Florida
- Toggle 8 EPA Phosphorus Water Quality Standards for Florida Everglades 2011
- Toggle 3 FWS Interagency Cooperation—Endangered Species Act of 1973, as Amended; Incidental Take 2011
- Toggle 2 EPA General Permits for the Tribal Minor NSR Program 2011
- Toggle 2 EPA Air Quality Designations for the 2012 PM2.5 Standards 2012
- Toggle 1 FWS Petition to List 404 Species in the Southeastern United States as Endangered 2011
- Toggle 1 FWS Revised Critical Habitat for the Northern Spotted Owl 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Definition of "Waters of the United States" Under the Clean Water Act 2011
- Toggle 1 DOI DOI Regulatory Review 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA NESHAP for Primary Aluminum Production Amendments Based on the Risk and Technology Review 2011
- Toggle 1 FAA Notice of Record of Decision on the Final Environmental Impact Statement that Evaluated the Proposed Airfield Improvement Project at Palm Beach International Airport, Palm Beach County, FL 2012