Miccosukee Tribe of Indians of Florida
The Miccosukee Tribe of Indians of Florida are a federally recognized Native American tribe in the U.S. state of Florida. They were part of the Seminole nation until the mid-20th century, when they decided to organize as an independent tribe. The Miccosukee speak the Mikasuki language, a derivative of the Hitchiti language which is also spoken by many Seminoles.
Campaign Finance$962,995 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Miccosukee Tribe of Indians of Florida
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Miccosukee Tribe of Indians of Florida $80,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Indian/Native American Affairs,
- Environment & Superfund,
- Gaming, Gambling & Casinos,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Health Issues,
- Natural Resources,
- Clean Air & Water,
- Sports & Athletics
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title S.1200 Indian Health Care Improvement Act Amendments of 2007 H.R.1105 Legislative Branch Appropriations Act, 2009 H.R.1328 Indian Health Care Improvement Act Amendments of 2007 H.R.3994 Department of the Interior Tribal Self-Governance Act of 2007 S.1057 Indian Health Care Improvement Act Amendments of 2005 H.R.3 Transportation Equity Act: A Legacy for Users H.R.4 Pension Protection Act of 2006 H.R.331 Governmental Pension Plan Equalization Act of 2005 H.R.545 Native American Methamphetamine Enforcement and Treatment Act of 2007 H.R.2830 Pension Protection Act of 2005
RegulationsMentioned in 51 dockets; Submitted to 1 docket
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Miccosukee Tribe of Indians of Florida" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Miccosukee Tribe of Indians of Florida
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Miccosukee Tribe of Indians of Florida
- Toggle 24 FHWA Indian Reservation Roads Program 2002
- Toggle 23 EPA National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) Water Transfers Rule 2006
- Toggle 15 EPA Water Quality Standards for the State of Florida's Estuaries and Coastal Waters 2010
- Toggle 9 EPA Water Quality Standards for the State of Florida's Lakes and Flowing Waters 2009
- Toggle 8 EPA Phosphorus Water Quality Standards for Florida Everglades 2011
- Toggle 7 IHS Recently Posted IHS Rules and Notices. Unknown
- Toggle 3 CMS Cost Limit for Providers Operated by Units of Government and Provisions to Ensure the Integrity of Federal-State Financial Partnership 2010
- Toggle 3 Interagency Cooperation—Endangered Species Act of 1973, as Amended; Incidental Take 2011
- Toggle 2 NIGC Definition for Electronic or Electromechanical Facimile 2007
- Toggle 2 NIGC Minimum Internal Control Standards for Class II Gaming 2007