Miami University (of Ohio)
Coordinates: 39°30′43″N 84°44′05″W / 39.511905°N 84.734674°W / 39.511905; -84.734674
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Miami University (of Ohio)
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Miami University (of Ohio) $270,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fed Budget & Appropriations
RegulationsMentioned in 42 dockets; Submitted to 1 docket
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Miami University (of Ohio)" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Miami University (of Ohio)
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Miami University (of Ohio)
- Toggle 3 EPA Notice of FIFRA SAP Meeting; Problem Formulation for Reassessment of Ecological Risks from Use of Atrazine 2012
- Toggle 3 EPA Notice of FIFRA SAP Meeting; Consultation on Common Effects Assessment Methodology Developed in the Office of Pesticide Programs and Office of Water 2011
- Toggle 2 EPA Petition Requesting Ban on Use and Production of Atrazine 2011
- Toggle 2 FWS Revised Critical Habitat for the Northern Spotted Owl 2011
- Toggle 2 NHTSA Environmental Impact Statement for Corporate Average Fuel Economy (CAFE)Standards, Model Years 2017-2025 2011
- Toggle 2 EPA An Assessment of Potential Mining Impacts on Salmon Ecosystems of Bristol Bay, Alaska 2012
- Toggle 2 EPA Nominations to the FIFRA Scientific Advisory Panel; Request for Comments 2011
- Toggle 2 EPA Deferral of Application of the Prevention of Significant Deterioration (PSD) and Title V Programs to CO2 emissions from Bioenergy and Other Biogenic Sources 2011
- Toggle 2 EPA Control of Air Pollution From New Motor Vehicles: Tier 3 Motor Vehicle Emission and Fuel Standards 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA 2008 Lead (Pb) Infrastructure SIPs (Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Minnesota, Ohio and Wisconsin) 2011
Advisory Committees1 person on 1 committee
Data is based on disclosures required by the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA). Matches are based on the occurrence of the company name in the committee member affiliation. Variations in company names may cause some matches to be missed.
The table shows only the top 10 agencies. To search and download raw records from the complete dataset see the FACA data section.
Table shows employees of "Miami University (of Ohio)" that sat on federal advisory committees.
- Toggle National Science Foundation 1 person on 1 committee