Miami-Dade County, FL
Campaign Finance$170,205 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars. "Other" includes 3rd parties and organizations without official party affiliation.
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Miami-Dade County, FL
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Homeland Security,
- Environment & Superfund,
- Health Issues,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.1 American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 H.R.529 Nationwide Mortgage Fraud Task Force Act of 2009 S.896 Helping Families Save Their Homes Act of 2009 H.R.5613 Protecting the Medicaid Safety Net Act of 2008 H.R.1593 Second Chance Act of 2007 H.R.1783 Enterprise Sector Investment Opportunity Act of 2009 H.R.2638 Border Infrastructure and Technology Modernizat H.R.367 Gang Elimination Act of 2007 H.R.569 Water Quality Investment Act of 2007 H.R.700 Healthy Communities Water Supply Act of 2007
RegulationsMentioned in 95 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Miami-Dade County, FL" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Miami-Dade County, FL
- Toggle 6 NOAA Fisheries of the Caribbean, Gulf of Mexico, and South Atlantic; Coastal Migratory Pelagic Resources of the Gulf of Mexico and South Atlantic; Trip Limit Increase 2006
- Toggle 4 CMS Recently Posted CMS Rules and Notices. Unknown
- Toggle 3 APHIS Citrus Seed Imports; Citrus Greening and Citrus Variegated Chlorosis 2008
- Toggle 3 COE Supplemental Environmental Impact Statement on Rock Mining in Wetlands in the Lake Belt Region of Miami-Dade County, FL 2006
- Toggle 3 NOAA Inseason actions for CMP 2009
- Toggle 2 CMS Hospice Wage Index for FY 2010 2009
- Toggle 2 FDA Required Warnings for Cigarette Packages & Advertisements 2010
- Toggle 2 OPM Recently Posted OPM Rules and Notices. Unknown
- Toggle 2 Medicare Program; Prospective Payment System and Consolidated Billing for Skilled Nursing Facilities for FY 2014 (CMS-1446-P) 2013
- Toggle 2 CMS Medicare Program; Revisions to Payment Policies Under the Physician Fee Schedule and Other Revisions to Part B for CY 2009; and Revisions to the Amendment of the E Prescribing Exemption for Computer Generated Facsimile Transmissions 2008
Miami-Dade County, FL:
Miami-Dade County Juvenile Assessment Center
|2010||$150,000||Miami-Dade County, FL: Mortgage Fraud Task Force|