Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Mgm Brakes
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Trucking & Shipping,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.2024 Commercial Motor Vehicle Advanced Safety Technology Tax Act of 2009 S.1582 Commercial Motor Vehicle Advanced Safety Technology Tax Act of 2009
RegulationsMentioned in 9 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Mgm Brakes" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Mgm Brakes
- Toggle 2 NHTSA Notice of Intent to Prepare an Environmental Impact Statement for New Medium and Heavy Duty Fuel Efficiency Improvement Program 2010
- Toggle 2 NHTSA Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard; Air Brake Systems 2009
- Toggle 1 NHTSA Vehicle Safety Rulemaking and Research Priority Plan 2009-2011 2009
- Toggle 1 EPA Water Quality Standards for the State of Florida's Estuaries and Coastal Waters 2010
- Toggle 1 NHTSA Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards; Air Brake Systems 2009
- Toggle 1 EPA Proposed Endangerment Finding for Greenhouse Gases under the Clean Air Act (CAA) 2009
- Toggle 1 NHTSA Technical Report on the Effectiveness of Antilock Braking Systems in Heavy Truck Tractors and Trailers 2010
- Toggle 1 NHTSA Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards - Air Brake Systems 2009
- Toggle 1 FMCSA Parts and Accessories Required for Safe Operations; Brakes; Adjustment Limits 2010