Meyers & Assoc
Campaign Finance$15,140 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying Carried Out by Meyers & Assoc
Names of Lobbyists
Client Amount Texas A&M Research Foundation $500,000 Pernod Ricard $210,000 Strategic Impact Inc/Univ of Arizona $160,000 City of Corpus Christi, TX $160,000 City of Lubbock, TX $160,000 Driscoll Children's Hospital $160,000 Illinois State $160,000 Alliance for I-69 Texas $160,000 Alliance for Rail Competition $160,000 American Beekeepers Federation $160,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Natural Resources,
- Food Industry,
- Clean Air & Water,
- Environment & Superfund,
- Economics & Econ Development,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title S.510 Research of Alcohol Detection Systems for Stopping Alcohol-related Fatalities Everywhere Act of 2011 S.158 Surface Transportation Board Reauthorization Act of 2011 H.R.188 Government Spending Responsibility Act H.R.1530 To establish the Afghanistan-Pakistan Study Group. H.R.1 Full-Year Continuing Appropriations Act, 2011 H.R.4645 Travel Restriction Reform and Export Enhancement Act H.R.255 Cuba Reconciliation Act H.R.509 To amend the Endangered Species Act of 1973 to provide that Act shall not apply to the gray wolf (canis lupus). H.R.833 Agricultural Export Enhancement Act of 2011 H.R.550 Lower Rio Grande Valley Water Resources Conservation and Improvement Act of 2011