Metlakatla Indian Community
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Metlakatla Indian Community
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Indian/Native American Affairs
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.1291 To amend the Act of June 18, 1934, to reaffirm the authority of the Secretary of the Interior to take land into trust for Indian tribes, and for other purposes. H.R.2584 Department of the Interior, Environment, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2012
RegulationsMentioned in 15 dockets; Submitted to 1 docket
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Metlakatla Indian Community" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Metlakatla Indian Community
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Metlakatla Indian Community
- Toggle 3 FEMA Preliminary Damage Assessment for Individual Assistance (9327.2-PR) 2011
- Toggle 2 EPA General Permits for the Tribal Minor NSR Program 2011
- Toggle 2 NOAA Fisheries of the Exclusive Economic Zone Off Alaska; Chinook Salmon Bycatch Management in the Gulf of Alaska Pollock Fishery; Amendment 93 2011
- Toggle 1 IRS Health Insurance Premium Assistance Credit 2011
- Toggle 1 HHS Establishment of Exchanges and Qualified Health Plans 2011
- Toggle 1 NOAA Environmental Impact Statement for Steller Sea Lion Protection Measures for the Alaska Groundfish Fisheries 2012
- Toggle 1 OSHA Occupational Safety and Health State Plan Information 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA NPDES - Small Vessel General Permit for Discharges Incidental to the Normal Operation of Small Vessels (sVGP) 2011
- Toggle 1 FTA Fiscal Year 2013 Public Transportation on Indian Reservation Program 2012
- Toggle 1 NHTSA Environmental Impact Statement for Corporate Average Fuel Economy (CAFE)Standards, Model Years 2017-2025 2011
Federal Spending4 grants
Federal grants, contracts and loans are reported by federal agencies using the FPDS and FAADS systems. The data is made available to the public at USASpending.gov. Please note that the completeness and quality of the data varies greatly by agency.
Only grants, contracts and loans with amounts over $1 million are shown.
Because company names are not reported in a standardized manner, we cannot reliably determine the company receiving the contract or award. The results shown here are based on a search for the company name. Individual records may be missed or erroneously included because of name variations. For more information, please see our federal spending methodology page.
Note: Company names in federal spending data are not standardized. The table below is included only as a sample of what is available in the data and has not been reviewed for accuracy or completeness. To investigate the data further, use the links at the bottom of the table.
|Metlakatla Indian Community||2012||Indian Health Service||SELF-GOVERNANCE||$4,378,370|
|Metlakatla Indian Community||2011||Indian Health Service||SELF-GOVERNANCE||$2,155,039|
|Metlakatla Indian Community||2011||Indian Health Service||SELF-GOVERNANCE||$1,529,843|
|Metlakatla Indian Community||2011||Indian Health Service||SELF-GOVERNANCE||$1,287,479|