Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Meritor WABCO
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Trucking & Shipping,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.1706 Commercial Motor Vehicle Advanced Safety Technology Tax Act of 2011 S.1223 Location Privacy Protection Act of 2011 H.R.4348 Transportation Research and Innovative Technology Act of 2012
RegulationsMentioned in 8 dockets; Submitted to 1 docket
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Meritor WABCO" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Meritor WABCO
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Meritor WABCO
- Toggle 7 NHTSA Notice of Proposed Rulemaking: Electronic Stability Control Systems for Heavy Vehicles 2012
- Toggle 2 NHTSA Cost Analyses of Safety Equipment Published by NHTSA 2011
- Toggle 1 NHTSA Notice of Auto Enterprises regarding nonconforming 2008-2010 M&V Gmbh Siegmar Fzb Trailers eligibility for importation 2011
- Toggle 1 Control of Air Pollution From New Motor Vehicles: Tier 3 Motor Vehicle Emission and Fuel Standards 2011
- Toggle 1 FMCSA The Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration's 2011-2016 Strategic Plan: Raising the Safety Bar 2011
- Toggle 1 FRA Federal Railroad Administration - 2012 Information Collection Notices 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA Nonconformance Penalties for On-highway Heavy-Duty Diesel Engines 2011
- Toggle 1 PHMSA Aleyska Trans Alaska Pipeline (TAPS) Request to reschedule Internal Inspection Survey 2012