Campaign Finance$31,601 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Medrad Inc
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Copyright, Patent & Trademark,
- Health Issues,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Medical Research & Clin Labs,
- Labor, Antitrust & Workplace
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title S.515 Patent Reform Act of 2009 H.R.3590 Service Members Home Ownership Tax Act of 2009 H.R.1260 Patent Reform Act of 2009 H.R.3962 Affordable Health Care for America Act H.R.1409 Employee Free Choice Act of 2009 H.R.6331 Medicare Improvements for Patients and Providers Act of 2008 S.560 Employee Free Choice Act of 2009 H.R.60 To repeal the expansion of information reporting requirements for payments of $600 or more to corporations, and for other purposes. H.R.141 To repeal the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act and the Health Care and Education Reconciliation Act of 2010. H.R.144 Small Business Paperwork Mandate Elimination Act of 2011
RegulationsMentioned in 6 dockets; Submitted to 1 docket
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Medrad Inc" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Medrad Inc
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Medrad Inc
- Toggle 1 EPA National Emission Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutant Emissions: Group IV Polymers and Resins, Pesticide Active Ingredient Production, and Polyether Polyols Production Risk and Technology Review 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Toxics Release Inventory Reporting Forms Modification Rule 2004
- Toggle 1 PTO Supplementary Examination Guidelines for Determining Compliance with 35 U.S.C. § 112 and for Treatment of Related Issues in Patent Applications 2010
- Toggle 1 FDA Electronic Signatures: Time Stamps 2000
- Toggle 1 FDA Electronic Records & Signatures, Retention of Electronic Rec 2000
- Toggle 1 FDA FDA Regulated Products that Contain Bisphenol-A; Request for Information 2008
Advisory Committees1 person on 1 committee
Data is based on disclosures required by the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA). Matches are based on the occurrence of the company name in the committee member affiliation. Variations in company names may cause some matches to be missed.
The table shows only the top 10 agencies. To search and download raw records from the complete dataset see the FACA data section.