Campaign Finance$130,072 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Medicines Co
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Copyright, Patent & Trademark,
- Health Issues,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Medicare & Medicaid,
- Government Issues,
- Medical Research & Clin Labs
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.1778 S.1145 Patent Reform Act of 2007 H.R.1249 America Invents Act H.R.1778 Retrofit for Energy and Environmental Performance (REEP) Program Act H.R.6344 Responsive Government Act of 2008 H.R.4899 Disaster Relief and Summer Jobs Act of 2010 H.R.4213 Tax Extenders Act of 2009 H.R.2847 Department of Commerce Appropriations Act, 2010 H.R.3590 Service Members Home Ownership Tax Act of 2009 H.R.5120
RegulationsMentioned in 18 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Medicines Co" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Medicines Co
- Toggle 15 FDA Reconsider and Revoke the Orphan Drug Designation Granted to GeNO on June 18, 2012 for Nitric Oxide 2012
- Toggle 15 Reconsider and Rescind the 510 (k) Clearance for the GeNOsy1™ MV-1000, Dated May 16, 2012 and Require Approval of a New Drug Application Before Marketing of any GeNO Nitric Oxide Delivery System 2013
- Toggle 11 FDA Angiomax, Patent Term Extension Application, No. 5,196,404 2001
- Toggle 2 FDA Patent Term Extension Application for CLEVIPREX® (clevidipine butyrate), U.S. Patent No. 5,739,152 - CLOSED 2009
- Toggle 2 EERE Energy Efficiency Program for Consumer Products: Public Meeting and the Availability of the Framework Document for Fluorescent Lamp Ballasts 2007
- Toggle 2 FDA Patent Term Extension Application for CLEVIPREX® (clevidipine butyrate), U.S. Patent No. 5,856,346 2009
- Toggle 1 Early Termination of Waiting Period under the Premerger Notification Rules 2013
- Toggle 1 CMS Hospital Outpatient Prospective Payment; Ambulatory Surgical Center Payment; Hospital Value-Based Purchasing Program; Physician Self-Referral; and Provider Agreement Regulations on Patient Notification Requirements 2011
- Toggle 1 CDC Draft Action Plan – A Public Health Action Plan to Combat Antimicrobial- Resistance 2011
- Toggle 1 CMS Hospital Outpatient Prospective and Ambulatory Surgical Center Payment Systems and Quality Reporting Programs; Electronic Reporting Pilot; Inpatient Rehabilitation Facilities Quality Reporting Program; Quality Improvement Organization Regulations 2012