Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of MedicAlert Foundation
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fed Budget & Appropriations
RegulationsMentioned in 13 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "MedicAlert Foundation" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for MedicAlert Foundation
- Toggle 2 FDA Unique Device Identification System; Proposed Rule 2011
- Toggle 2 FDA Cook, Inc., Premarket Approval of Zenith® Fenestrated AAA Endovascular Graft (with the adjunctive Zenith Alignment Stent) P020018/S040, Approved 4/4/12 2012
- Toggle 1 FDA ev3, Inc., Premarket Approval of EverFlex Self-Expanding Peripheral Stent System P110023, Approved 3/7/12 2012
- Toggle 1 FDA Abbott Vascular, Inc., Premarket Approval of Xience Prime and Xience Prime LL Everolimus-Eluting Coronary Stent System P110019, Approved 11/1/11 2011
- Toggle 1 FDA Abbott Vascular, Premarket Approval of Omnilink Elite Vascular Balloon-Expandable Stent System P110043, Approved 7/31/12 2012
- Toggle 1 FDA Boston Scientific Corp. ION™ Paclitaxel-Eluting Coronary Stent System (Monorail and Over-the-Wire Systems)P100023; Approved 4/22/11 2011
- Toggle 1 FDA Draft Guidance for Industry and Food and Drug Administration Staff; Design Considerations for Devices Intended for Home Use 2012
- Toggle 1 FDA Boston Scientific Corporation; Premarket Approval of PROMUS® Element™ Plus Everolimus-Eluting Platinum Chromium Coronary Stent System (Monorail™ and Over-The-Wire) P110010/S001, Approved 6/1/12 2012
- Toggle 1 FDA Boston Scientific Corporation, Premarket Approval of ION™ Paclitaxel-Eluting Coronary Stent System (Monorail and Over-The-Wire) P100023/S015, Approved 2/22/12 2012
- Toggle 1 FDA Abbott Vascular, Premarket Approval of Absolute Pro® Vascular Self-Expanding Stent System P110028, Approved 2/22/12 2012