McNeil Consumer Healthcare
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of McNeil Consumer Healthcare
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Health Issues,
- Consumer Product Safety
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.759 Food and Drug Administration Globalization Act of 2009 S.882 Drug and Device Accountability Act of 2009 H.R.1259 Dextromethorphan Distribution Act of 2009 H.R.4083 H.R.4213 Tax Extenders Act of 2009 H.R.5740 S.1383 Dextromethorphan Abuse Reduction Act of 2009 S.2317 H.R.3590 Service Members Home Ownership Tax Act of 2009 H.R.3962 Affordable Health Care for America Act
RegulationsMentioned in 9 dockets; Submitted to 2 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "McNeil Consumer Healthcare" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for McNeil Consumer Healthcare
- Toggle 4 FDA Joint Meeting of the Drug Safety and Risk Management Advisory Committee, Nonprescription Drugs Advisory Committee, and the Anesthetic and Life Support Drugs Advisory Committee; Notice of Meeting. 2009
- Toggle 1 FDA Developing Guidance on Naming, Labeling, and Packaging Practices to Reduce Medication Errors; Public Workshop, Request for Comments 2010
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for McNeil Consumer Healthcare
- Toggle 11 FDA Joint Meeting of the Drug Safety and Risk Management Advisory Committee, Nonprescription Drugs Advisory Committee, and the Anesthetic and Life Support Drugs Advisory Committee; Notice of Meeting. 2009
- Toggle 4 FDA Developing Guidance on Naming, Labeling, and Packaging Practices to Reduce Medication Errors; Public Workshop, Request for Comments 2010
- Toggle 2 FDA Determine Whether Deca-Durabolin Injection, 200 mg/ml, 1-ml, (NDA No. 13-132) by Organon USA Inc., has Been Voluntarily Withdrawn or Withheld From Sale for Safety or Efficacy Reasons 2009
- Toggle 1 FDA Promotion of FDA-Regulated Medical Products Using the Internet and Social Media Tools; Notice of Public Hearing 2009
- Toggle 1 EPA Supplemental Guidance for SIP Submissions to Meet the Requirements for Section 110(a)(1) of the CAA for the SO2 NAAQS 2010
- Toggle 1 FDA Determination That MOTRIN (Ibuprofen) Tablets and Four Other Drug Products Were Not Withdrawn From Sale for Reasons of Safety or Effectiveness 2010
- Toggle 1 FDA FDA Transparency Task Force; Public Meeting 2009
- Toggle 1 EPA Identification of Additional Classes of Facilities for Development of Financial Respnsibility Requirements Under Section 108(b): Notice and Request for Comment 2009
- Toggle 1 FDA Risks and Benefits of Lon-Term Use of Nicotine Replacement Therapy Produts; Public Workshowp; Request for Comments 2010