McGlotten & Jarvis
Campaign Finance$8,200 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- PAC Color Block
- Organization's PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying Carried Out by McGlotten & Jarvis
Names of Lobbyists
Client Amount Entergy Corp $535,000 Seafarers International Union $160,000 CSX Corp $160,000 Computer Sciences Corp $90,000 Edison Electric Institute $80,000 United Mine Workers $80,000 International Longshoremens Assn $80,000 OSG $0
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Marine, Boats & Fisheries,
- Environment & Superfund,
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Health Issues,
- Labor, Antitrust & Workplace,
- Science & Technology,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.1031 American Shipping Reinvestment Act of 2011 S.626 American Shipping Reinvestment Act of 2011 H.R.2542 American Shipping Reinvestment Act of 2009 H.R.2542 To withhold twenty percent of United States assessed and voluntary contributions to the Organization of American States (OAS) for every permanent council meeting that takes place where Article 20 of the Inter-American Charter is not invoked with regard to S.49 Railroad Antitrust Enforcement Act of 2011 S.158 Surface Transportation Board Reauthorization Act of 2011 S.1610 American Shipping Reinvestment Act of 2009 S.1610 Cement Sector Regulatory Relief Act of 2011