McCarran International Airport
Campaign Finance$17,000 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of McCarran International Airport
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Aviation, Airlines & Airports,
- Natural Resources
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.685 Checkpoint Images Protection Act of 2011 S.223 FAA Air Transportation Modernization and Safety Improvement Act S.1596 Transportation, Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2012 H.R.5972 Department of Transportation Appropriations Act, 2013 H.R.6072 Las Vegas Valley Public Land and Tule Springs Fossil Beds National Monument Act of 2012 S.2322 Transportation, Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2013 S.3346 Las Vegas Valley Public Land and Tule Springs Fossil Beds National Monument Act of 2012 H.27 Lumbee Recognition Act
RegulationsMentioned in 11 dockets; Submitted to 1 docket
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "McCarran International Airport" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for McCarran International Airport
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for McCarran International Airport
- Toggle 209 DOT Special Rules for Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (beyond-perimeter exemptions, i.e., service to another airport more than 1,250 miles away from Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport) 2012
- Toggle 8 FAA Policy and Procedures Concerning the Use of Airport Revenue; Policy Regarding Airport Rates and Charges: Petition of the Clark County Department of Aviation to Use a Weight-Based Air Service Incentive Program 2011
- Toggle 3 EPA NV: Clark County, Nevada 1997 8-hour O3 redesignatinon 2012
- Toggle 2 DOT Papillion Airways, Inc. - Certificate - Interstate Scheduled Air Transportation 2011
- Toggle 2 FAA Proposed Modification of Class B Airspace; Las Vegas, NV 2012
- Toggle 2 DOT 2012 - Small Community Air Service Development Program 2012
- Toggle 2 EPA Clark County, Nevada Determination of Attainment (1997 8-Hour Ozone NAAQS); Direct Final AND Proposed Rule 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Revising Underground Storage Tank Regulations - Revisions to existing requirements and new requirements for secondary containment and operator training 2011
- Toggle 1 FTC Proposed Consent Agreements: Hertz Global Holdings, Inc. 2012
- Toggle 1 FAA In the Matter of SkyWest Airlines 2012