Campaign Finance$7,600 Given
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- PAC Color Block
- Organization's PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Matheson Tri-Gas
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Natural Resources,
- Fuel, Gas & Oil
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title S.2374 Helium Stewardship Act of 2012
RegulationsMentioned in 16 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Matheson Tri-Gas" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Matheson Tri-Gas
- Toggle 3 EPA Approval and Promulgation of Implementation Plans; State of Montana; State Implementation Plan and Regional Haze Federal Implementation Plan 2011
- Toggle 2 PHMSA Notice of Delays in Processing of Special Permits Applications 2011
- Toggle 1 NHTSA Notice of Inconsequential Noncompliace and Import Eligibility of 2005 Ferrari 612 Scaglietti Passenger Vehicles 2012
- Toggle 1 PHMSA Hazardous Materials; Miscellaneous Amendments Pertaining to DOT Specification Cylinders 2011
- Toggle 1 PHMSA Actions on Special Permit Applications 2012
- Toggle 1 PHMSA Office of Hazardous Materials Safety; Actions on Special Permit Applications 2012
- Toggle 1 PHMSA Notice of Applications for Modification of Special Permit 2012
- Toggle 1 PHMSA Notice of Application for Special Permits 2012
- Toggle 1 FMCSA Qualification of Drivers: Exemption Applications: Vision 2012
- Toggle 1 PHMSA Office of Hazardous Materials Safety; Notice of Delays in Processing of Special Permits Applications 2011