Materials Research Society
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Materials Research Society
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Science & Technology
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.952 Energy Critical Elements Renewal Act of 2011 H.R.2090 Energy Critical Elements Advancement Act of 2011 S.1113 Critical Minerals Policy Act of 2011 H.R.1314 RARE Act of 2011 H.R.1388 Rare Earths Supply Chain Technology and Resources Transformation Act of 2011 H.R.2011 National Strategic and Critical Minerals Policy Act of 2011 S.383 Critical Minerals and Materials Promotion Act of 2011 S.2374 Helium Stewardship Act of 2012 H.R.1 Full-Year Continuing Appropriations Act, 2011 S.483 Medicare Mental Health Access Act
RegulationsMentioned in 7 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Materials Research Society" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Materials Research Society
- Toggle 2 EPA Hazardous and Solid Waste Management System: Identification and Listing of Special Wastes; Disposal of Coal Combustion Residuals From Electric Utilities: Notice of Data Availability 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Approval, Disapproval and Promulgation of Implementation Plans; Nebraska; Regional Haze State Implementation Plan; Federal Implementation Plan for Best Available Retrofit Technology Determination 2012
- Toggle 1 EERE Energy Conservation Standards for General Service Fluorescent Lamps and Incandescent Reflector Lamps 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Control of Air Pollution From New Motor Vehicles: Tier 3 Motor Vehicle Emission and Fuel Standards 2011
- Toggle 1 NHTSA Environmental Impact Statement for Corporate Average Fuel Economy (CAFE)Standards, Model Years 2017-2025 2011
- Toggle 1 NRC Consideration on Environmental Impacts on Temporary Storage of Spent Fuel After Cessation of Reactor Operation 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA NY Regional Haze SIP 2012