Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Matanuska-Susitna Borough
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Government Issues,
- Urban Development,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Marine, Boats & Fisheries,
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Environment & Superfund,
- Aviation, Airlines & Airports,
- Clean Air & Water
RegulationsMentioned in 214 dockets; Submitted to 4 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Matanuska-Susitna Borough" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Matanuska-Susitna Borough
- Toggle 2 MARAD America's Marine Highway Regulation 2008
- Toggle 1 NOAA Endangered and Threatened Species: Designation of Critical Habitat for Cook Inlet Beluga Whale 2009
- Toggle 1 NOAA Pacific Halibut Fisheries; Catch Sharing Plan for Guided Sport and Commercial Fisheries in Alaska 2011
- Toggle 1 RITA Notice Request for Public Comments 2013
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Matanuska-Susitna Borough
- Toggle 12 NOAA Endangered and Threatened Species: Designation of Critical Habitat for Cook Inlet Beluga Whale 2009
- Toggle 8 CMS Recently Posted CMS Rules and Notices. 2008
- Toggle 4 EPA Control of Hazardous Air Pollutants from Mobile Sources 2005
- Toggle 4 EPA Alaska Infrastructure - 1997 ozone 2011
- Toggle 4 MARAD Port of Anchorage Expansion 2004
- Toggle 4 EPA Effluent Limitation Guidelines and New Source Performance Standards for the Construction and Development Category 2008
- Toggle 4 NOAA Environmental Impact Statement for Steller Sea Lion Protection Measures for the Alaska Groundfish Fisheries 2012
- Toggle 4 EPA CA: South Coast FINAL 2007 Air Quality Management Plan 2009
- Toggle 3 EPA CA: Determination of Attainment for the Yuba City-Marysville Nonattainment Area for the 2006 Fine Particle Standard; California; Determination Regarding Applicability of Clean Air Act Requirements 2012
- Toggle 3 EPA National Emission Standards for Gasoline Distribution Bulk Terminals, Plants, and Pipeline Facilities; and Gasoline Dispensing Facilities 2006
Federal Spending2 grants
Federal grants, contracts and loans are reported by federal agencies using the FPDS and FAADS systems. The data is made available to the public at USASpending.gov. Please note that the completeness and quality of the data varies greatly by agency.
Only grants, contracts and loans with amounts over $1 million are shown.
Because company names are not reported in a standardized manner, we cannot reliably determine the company receiving the contract or award. The results shown here are based on a search for the company name. Individual records may be missed or erroneously included because of name variations. For more information, please see our federal spending methodology page.
Note: Company names in federal spending data are not standardized. The table below is included only as a sample of what is available in the data and has not been reviewed for accuracy or completeness. To investigate the data further, use the links at the bottom of the table.
|Matanuska-Susitna Borough||2003||Economic Development Administration||WASTE DISPOSAL CELL||$1,653,200|
|Matanuska-Susitna Borough||2005||Office Of Justice Programs||COPS 3 PERCENT||$1,479,965|
Advisory Committees1 person on 2 committees
Data is based on disclosures required by the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA). Matches are based on the occurrence of the company name in the committee member affiliation. Variations in company names may cause some matches to be missed.
The table shows only the top 10 agencies. To search and download raw records from the complete dataset see the FACA data section.
Table shows employees of "Matanuska-Susitna Borough" that sat on federal advisory committees.
- Toggle Environmental Protection Agency 1 person on 2 committees