Massachusetts Maritime Academy
Campaign Finance$14,432 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Massachusetts Maritime Academy
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Marine, Boats & Fisheries,
- Gaming, Gambling & Casinos,
- Health Issues
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title S.3635 Energy and Water Development and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2011 H.R.5972 Department of Transportation Appropriations Act, 2013 S.2322 Transportation, Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2013 H.R.3183 Energy and Water Development and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2010 S.1437 H.R.1 Full-Year Continuing Appropriations Act, 2011
RegulationsMentioned in 37 dockets; Submitted to 2 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Massachusetts Maritime Academy" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Massachusetts Maritime Academy
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Massachusetts Maritime Academy
- Toggle 4 FWS Buckeye Wind Power Project, Champaign County, Ohio 2012
- Toggle 3 USCG Implementation of the 1995 Amendments to the International Convention on Standards of Training, Certification, and Watchkeeping (STCW) for Seafarers, 1978 2004
- Toggle 3 EPA Effluent Limitations Guidelines and New Source Performance Standards for the Concentrated Aquatic Animal Production Point Source Category 2002
- Toggle 2 Proposed Rule to Eliminate the Expiration Date Contained in the Final Rule to Reduce the Threat of Ship Collisions with North Atlantic Right Whales 2012
- Toggle 2 USCG Recognition of Foreign Certificates Under STCW Convention Regulation I/10 2010
- Toggle 2 FWS Beech Ridge Energy 2012
- Toggle 1 BOEM Potential Commercial Leasing for Wind Power on the Outer Continental Shelf (OCS) Offshore New York, Request for Interest 2012
- Toggle 1 USCG Standards for Living Organisms In Ships Ballast Water Discharged In U.S. Waters 2001
- Toggle 1 USCG Mariner Licensing Documentation 1998
- Toggle 1 MMS Notice of Availability of the revised Documentation of Section 106 Finding of Adverse Effect for the proposed Cape Wind Energy Project. 2010
Federal Spending6 grants
Federal grants, contracts and loans are reported by federal agencies using the FPDS and FAADS systems. The data is made available to the public at USASpending.gov. Please note that the completeness and quality of the data varies greatly by agency.
Only grants, contracts and loans with amounts over $1 million are shown.
Because company names are not reported in a standardized manner, we cannot reliably determine the company receiving the contract or award. The results shown here are based on a search for the company name. Individual records may be missed or erroneously included because of name variations. For more information, please see our federal spending methodology page.
Note: Company names in federal spending data are not standardized. The table below is included only as a sample of what is available in the data and has not been reviewed for accuracy or completeness. To investigate the data further, use the links at the bottom of the table.
|Massachusetts Maritime Academy||2004||Education, Department Of||CONVERTED RECORD - DL BASED RECORD 2003-2004||$6,000,000|
|Massachusetts Maritime Academy||2006||Education, Department Of||CONVERTED RECORD - DL BASE RECORD 2005-2006||$2,500,000|
|Massachusetts Maritime Academy||2006||Education, Department Of||CONVERTED RECORD - DL BASE RECORD 2006-2007||$2,240,515|
|Massachusetts Maritime Academy||2003||Education, Department Of||CONVERTED RECORD - DL BASED RECORD 2003-2004||$1,431,862|
|Massachusetts Maritime Academy||2006||Education, Department Of||CONVERTED RECORD - DL BASE RECORD 2005-2006||$1,411,821|
|Massachusetts Maritime Academy||2005||Education, Department Of||CONVERTED RECORD - DL BASE RECORD 2004-2005||$1,000,000|
Advisory Committees1 person on 1 committee
Data is based on disclosures required by the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA). Matches are based on the occurrence of the company name in the committee member affiliation. Variations in company names may cause some matches to be missed.
The table shows only the top 10 agencies. To search and download raw records from the complete dataset see the FACA data section.
Table shows employees of "Massachusetts Maritime Academy" that sat on federal advisory committees.
- Toggle Department of Homeland Security 1 person on 1 committee
- Toggle Department of Transportation 1 person on 1 committee