Marlowe & Co
Campaign Finance$84,600 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying Carried Out by Marlowe & Co
Names of Lobbyists
Client Amount Walton County, FL $841,550 American Shore & Beach Preservation Assn $804,000 Carteret County $674,400 Lee County, FL $636,800 City of Solana Beach, CA $572,750 City of San Clemente, CA $492,850 City of Sarasota, FL $463,531 City of Venice, FL $461,556 Borough of Avalon, NJ $433,850 Brunswick Beaches Consortium $431,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Natural Resources,
- Environment & Superfund,
- Aviation, Airlines & Airports,
- Urban Development,
- Clean Air & Water,
- Law Enforcement & Crime,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title S.861 Resources and Ecosystems Sustainability, Tourist Opportunities, and Revived Economies of the Gulf Coast States Act of 2011 H.R.56 Gulf Coast Restoration Act H.R.3096 Resources and Ecosystems Sustainability, Tourist Opportunities, and Revived Economies of the Gulf Coast States Act of 2011 S.862 Comprehensive Gulf of Mexico Recovery, Restoration, and Resiliency Act H.R.1333 Gulf Coast Economic and Tourism Restoration Act S.1400 Resources and Ecosystems Sustainability, Tourist Opportunities, and Revived Economies of the Gulf Coast States Act of 2011 H.R.4311 To correct the boundaries of the John H. Chafee Coastal Barrier Resources System Unit L06, Topsail, North Carolina. S.860 A bill to ensure that methodologies and technologies used by the Bureau of Customs and Border Protection to screen for and detect the presence of chemical, nuclear, biological, and radiological weapons in municipal solid waste are as effective as the meth H.R.1148 STOCK bill ("STOCK Act")
RegulationsMentioned in 4 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Marlowe & Co" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Marlowe & Co
- Toggle 1 FDA 75-Day Premarket Notifications for New Dietary Ingredients_2012 2012
- Toggle 1 DOT 2005/2006 U.S.-China Air Services Case and Designations 2004
- Toggle 1 FAA Collision Avoidance Systems 2001
- Toggle 1 National School Lunch and School Breakfast Programs: Nutrition Standards for All Foods Sold in School, as Required by the Healthy, Hunger-Free Kids Act of 2010 2011