Maritime Exchange for the Delaware River
Some of this data may be out of date
State influence data from the National Institute on Money in State Politics changed in format and availability during the 2013-2014 election cycle. While we work to integrate their new style of data release, state-level campaign finance data for the 2014 cycle and beyond will be unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience, but heartily recommend trying out their snazzy new site at FollowTheMoney.org!
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Maritime Exchange for the Delaware River
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Maritime Exchange for the Delaware River $0
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Marine, Boats & Fisheries,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.4441 Recycled Highway Product Tax Act of 2005 H.R.4954 SAFE Port Act H.R.5576 Transportation, Treasury, Housing and Urban Development, the Judiciary, the District of Columbia and Independent Agencies Appropriations Act, 2007 H.R.5672 Science, State, Justice, Commerce, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2007 S.2008 GreenLane Maritime Cargo Security Act
RegulationsMentioned in 45 dockets; Submitted to 15 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Maritime Exchange for the Delaware River" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Maritime Exchange for the Delaware River
- Toggle 1 APHIS Importation of Sweet Oranges and Grapefruit from Chile 2007
- Toggle 1 FSIS Addition of Chile to the List of Countries Eligible to Export Poultry and Poultry Products to the United States 2006
- Toggle 1 USCG Notification of Arrival and Departure in Ports or Places in the United States 2002
- Toggle 1 USCG Implementation of National Maritime Security Initiatives 2003
- Toggle 1 USCG Oil Transfers from Vessels 2013
- Toggle 1 APHIS Hass Avocados from Peru 2006
- Toggle 1 USCG Identity Security Modernization at the Merchant Marina Credential Statutes 2005
- Toggle 1 APHIS Citrus from Peru 2005
- Toggle 1 USCG Transportation Worker Identity Credential (TWIC) Biometric Reader Specification and TWIC Contactless Smart Card Application 2007
- Toggle 1 USCG Transportation Worker Identification Credential (TWIC) Reader Requirements 2007
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Maritime Exchange for the Delaware River
- Toggle 8 APHIS None 2014
- Toggle 4 USCG Implementation of National Maritime Security Initiatives 2003
- Toggle 4 USCG Facility Security Plan 2003
- Toggle 3 USCG Transportation Worker Identification Credential (TWIC) Maritime 2006
- Toggle 3 APHIS Fee Increases for Overtime Services 2009
- Toggle 3 TSA Transportation Worker Identification Credential Standards for Maritime 2006
- Toggle 2 USCG Transportation Worker Identification Credential (TWIC) Reader Requirements 2007
- Toggle 2 EPA National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System - Regulations To Establish Requirements for Cooling Water Intake Structures at Phase II Existing Facilities 2002
- Toggle 2 BOEM Commercial Leasing for Wind Power on the Outer Continental Shelf Offshore Maryland - Proposed Sale Notice 2013
- Toggle 2 USCG Vessel Security Plans 2003
Advisory Committees1 person on 1 committee
Data is based on disclosures required by the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA). Matches are based on the occurrence of the company name in the committee member affiliation. Variations in company names may cause some matches to be missed.
The table shows only the top 10 agencies. To search and download raw records from the complete dataset see the FACA data section.
Table shows employees of "Maritime Exchange for the Delaware River" that sat on federal advisory committees.
- Toggle Department of Homeland Security 1 person on 1 committee