Marinette Marine Corporation (MMC) is a shipbuilding firm in Marinette, Wisconsin. MMC was a subsidiary of Manitowoc Marine Group, also in Wisconsin, but was sold to Fincantieri Marine Group in 2009.
Campaign Finance$34,000 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Marinette Marine
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Homeland Security,
- Marine, Boats & Fisheries
RegulationsMentioned in 12 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Marinette Marine" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Marinette Marine
- Toggle 1 USCG Certificate of Alternative Compliance for the Research Vessel (R/V) SIKULIAQ 2011
- Toggle 1 PBGC Payment of Premiums; CFR Correction 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA NPDES - Small Vessel General Permit for Discharges Incidental to the Normal Operation of Small Vessels (sVGP) 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA None Unknown
- Toggle 1 USCG Safety Zone; Research Vessel SIKULIAQ Launch, Marinette, WI 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA Significant New Use Rules on Certain Chemical Substances 2011
- Toggle 1 OTS Incentive-Based Compensation Arrangements 2011
- Toggle 1 DOT Order Soliciting Small Community Grant Proposals 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA NPDES - Reissuance of the Vessel General Permit for Discharges Incidental to the Normal Operation of Vessels (VGP) 2011
- Toggle 1 USCG Safety Zone: Fireworks Display, Lake Superior, Cornucopia, WI 2012
Federal Spending5 contracts
Federal grants, contracts and loans are reported by federal agencies using the FPDS and FAADS systems. The data is made available to the public at USASpending.gov. Please note that the completeness and quality of the data varies greatly by agency.
Only grants, contracts and loans with amounts over $1 million are shown.
Because company names are not reported in a standardized manner, we cannot reliably determine the company receiving the contract or award. The results shown here are based on a search for the company name. Individual records may be missed or erroneously included because of name variations. For more information, please see our federal spending methodology page.
Note: Company names in federal spending data are not standardized. The table below is included only as a sample of what is available in the data and has not been reviewed for accuracy or completeness. To investigate the data further, use the links at the bottom of the table.
|Marinette Marine Corporation||2012||U.S. Coast Guard||CLIN 6003G HULLS 127-156, CLIN 6003H HULLS 157-166, AND 15 MONTHS OF PROGRAM MANAGEMENT||$88,248,370|
|Marinette Marine Corporation||2011||U.S. Coast Guard||PURCHASE RB-M HULLS 45716 - 45726 AND PROJECT MANAGEMENT||$23,442,929|
|Marinette Marine Corporation||2011||U.S. Coast Guard||CLIN 5003F HULLS 106-115 AND 4 MONTHS OF PROGRAM MANAGEMENT||$21,501,378|
|Marinette Marine Corporation||2012||U.S. Coast Guard||INITIAL INVENTORY SPARES - 28 ENGINES (14 SHIPSETS) AND CONTRACTOR PERFORMANCE DURING DELIVERY SCHEDULE||$2,748,994|
|Marinette Marine Corporation||2012||U.S. Coast Guard||ADD FUNDING FOR DEFINITIZED RECURRING ENGINEERING (RE) CHANGES FOR HULLS 45727-45766, AS ORDERED IN DELIVERY ORDER HSCG23-12-J-ARP416.||$1,381,880|