Marine Technology Society
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Marine Technology Society
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Marine, Boats & Fisheries,
- Environment & Superfund,
- Energy & Nuclear Power
RegulationsMentioned in 55 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Marine Technology Society" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Marine Technology Society
- Toggle 7 USCG MODU Notice of Availability and Request for Comments 2011
- Toggle 6 NOAA U.S. Navy Training and Testing Activities in the Hawaii-Southern California Training and Testing Study Area 2013
- Toggle 5 USCG Federal Requirements for Propeller Injury Advoidance Measures 2001
- Toggle 4 NHTSA Notice of Intent to Prepare an Environmental Impact Statement for New Corporate Average Fuel Economy Standards 2008
- Toggle 3 NOAA Marine Mammal Protection Act section 101(a)(5)(E) Permit for California Drift Gillnet Fishery and Washington/Oregon/California sablefish pot fishery 2013
- Toggle 3 USCG Liberty Natural Gas LLC, Port Ambrose Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) Deepwater Port License Application 2013
- Toggle 3 FWS West Indian Manatee 2012
- Toggle 3 USCG Liberty LLC Natural Gas Deepwater Port Application 2010
- Toggle 3 USCG Northeast Gateway Energy Bridge, L.L.C., Liquefied Natural Gas Deepwater Port License Application 2005
- Toggle 3 NOAA Initial Response to a Petition to Revise Hawaiian Monk Seal Critical Habitat 2008