Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Mammoth Mountain
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Natural Resources,
- Aviation, Airlines & Airports,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
RegulationsMentioned in 8 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Mammoth Mountain" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Mammoth Mountain
- Toggle 3 FWS Endangered Status for the Sierra Nevada Yellow-legged Frog and the Northern Distinct Population Segment of the Mt Yellow-legged Frog, Threatened Status for the Yosemite Toad 2012
- Toggle 2 EPA "Approval and Promulgation of Air Quality Implementation Plans; State of California; Regional Haze State Implementation Plan and Interstate Transport Plan; Interference with Visibility Requirement". 2011
- Toggle 2 FWS Designation of Critical Habitat for the Sierra Nevada Yellow-legged Frog, the Northern Distinct Population Segment of the Mt Yellow-legged Frog, and the Yosemite Toad 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA Approval, Disapproval and Promulgation of Air Quality Implementation Plans; State of Arizona; Regional Haze State Implementation Plan and Interstate Transport Plan; Interference with Visibility Requirement 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA Revising Underground Storage Tank Regulations - Revisions to existing requirements and new requirements for secondary containment and operator training 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Sierra Pacific Industries- Anderson Prevention of Significant Deterioration Permit Major Modification 2012
- Toggle 1 DOT 2012 - Small Community Air Service Development Program 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA Greenhouse Gas New Source Performance Standard for Electric Generating Units 2011