Mallino Government Relations
Campaign Finance$1,000 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying Carried Out by Mallino Government Relations
Names of Lobbyists
Client Amount Teamsters Union $160,000 Laborers Health & Safety Fund $160,000 Laborers Union $80,000 LiUNA Training & Education Fund $80,000 Laborers-AGC Education & Training Fdtn $80,000 Center for Construction Rsch & Training $40,000 Center To Protect Workers Rights $40,000 Sheet Metal Workers Union $0
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Environment & Superfund,
- Labor, Antitrust & Workplace,
- Health Issues,
- Energy & Nuclear Power
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.2354 Energy and Water Development and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2012 H.R.2584 Department of the Interior, Environment, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2012 H.R.1 Full-Year Continuing Appropriations Act, 2011 S.3295 Department of Labor Appropriations Act, 2013 H.R.4310 Military Construction Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2013 H.R.1473 Department of Defense and Full-Year Continuing Appropriations Act, 2011 H.R.2055 Military Construction and Veterans Affairs and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2012 H.R.3671 Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2012 S.3254 National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2013 H.R.152 National Guard Border Enforcement Act