Malcolm Pirnie Inc
Campaign Finance$26,860 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Malcolm Pirnie Inc
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Environment & Superfund,
- Clean Air & Water,
- Natural Resources,
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.2454 American Clean Energy And Security Act of 2009 H.R.4213 Tax Extenders Act of 2009 H.R.4849 Small Business and Infrastructure Jobs Tax Act of 2010 S.1492 Alzheimer's Breakthrough Act of 2009 S.1733 Green Taxis Act of 2009
RegulationsMentioned in 19 dockets; Submitted to 1 docket
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Malcolm Pirnie Inc" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Malcolm Pirnie Inc
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Malcolm Pirnie Inc
- Toggle 9 EPA Special Docket OPP Aquatic Benchmarks Support Documents 2009
- Toggle 6 EPA Draft Chesapeake Bay Total Maximum Daily Load 2010
- Toggle 4 EPA Rulemaking for the Steam Electric Power Generating Effluent Limitations Guidelines 2009
- Toggle 2 APHIS Dow AgroSciences LLC; Availability of Petition, Plant Pest Risk Assessment, and Environmental Assessment for Determination of Nonregulated Status of Corn Genetically Engineered for Herbicide Tolerance 2010
- Toggle 2 EPA Revision to Stormwater Regulations to Address Discharges from Newly Developed and Redeveloped Sites 2009
- Toggle 2 EPA Environmental Protection Agency Endocrine Disruptor Screening Program (EDSP): Second List of Chemicals for Screening under the EDSP 2009
- Toggle 1 EPA Oryzalin Registration Review 2010
- Toggle 1 EPA National Priorities List, Notice of Proposed Rulemaking; Newtown Creek 2009
- Toggle 1 EPA Oil and Natural Gas Sector -- New Source Performance Standards, National Emission Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants, and Control Techniques Guidelines 2010
- Toggle 1 EPA National Primary Drinking Water Regulations: Radionuclides (Section 610 Review) 2010
Federal Spending2 contracts
Federal grants, contracts and loans are reported by federal agencies using the FPDS and FAADS systems. The data is made available to the public at USASpending.gov. Please note that the completeness and quality of the data varies greatly by agency.
Only grants, contracts and loans with amounts over $1 million are shown.
Because company names are not reported in a standardized manner, we cannot reliably determine the company receiving the contract or award. The results shown here are based on a search for the company name. Individual records may be missed or erroneously included because of name variations. For more information, please see our federal spending methodology page.
Note: Company names in federal spending data are not standardized. The table below is included only as a sample of what is available in the data and has not been reviewed for accuracy or completeness. To investigate the data further, use the links at the bottom of the table.
|Malcolm Pirnie Incorporated||2009||W912BV-07-D-2008, TASK ORDER NO. 0005, MOD NO. 01, EXERCISE OF PRENEGOTIATED OPTIONS.||$1,521,307|
|Malcolm Pirnie Incorporated||2009||A-E INDEFINITE DELIVERY CONTRACT FOR: FY09 RANGE ENVIRONMENTAL VULNERABILITY ASSESSMENT (REVA) PROGRAM FOR HDQTRS MARINE CORPS.||$1,400,000|
Advisory Committees1 person on 1 committee
Data is based on disclosures required by the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA). Matches are based on the occurrence of the company name in the committee member affiliation. Variations in company names may cause some matches to be missed.
The table shows only the top 10 agencies. To search and download raw records from the complete dataset see the FACA data section.
Table shows employees of "Malcolm Pirnie Inc" that sat on federal advisory committees.
- Toggle Environmental Protection Agency 1 person on 1 committee