Magellan Midstream Partners
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through committee's December 31, 2012 filing.
Summaryoverview of the committee's finances
- Total Raised:
- Total Spent:
- Cash on Hand:
Standardized Donation Informationcovers roughly through Q3 2013. may lag behind FEC section above, as donors and industries are identified by hand.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Magellan Midstream Partners
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Magellan Midstream Partners $268,696
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Fuel, Gas & Oil
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title S.187 Biofuels Market Expansion Act of 2011 S.365 Budget Control Act of 2011 S.559 Securing America's Future with Energy and Sustainable Technologies Act H.R.1516 Renewable Fuel Pipeline Act of 2011 H.R.3630 Middle Class Tax Relief and Job Creation Act of 2011 S.275 Pipeline Transportation Safety Improvement Act of 2011 H.R.8 Job Protection and Recession Prevention Act of 2012
RegulationsMentioned in 11 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Magellan Midstream Partners" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Magellan Midstream Partners
- Toggle 50 PHMSA Longhorn Pipeline Reversal - Environmental Assessment 2012
- Toggle 3 Control of Air Pollution From New Motor Vehicles: Tier 3 Motor Vehicle Emission and Fuel Standards 2011
- Toggle 1 FERC Initial Market-Based Rate Filings Including Requests for Blanket Section 204 Authorizations: Emera Energy Services Subsidiary No. 6 LLC 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA Approval, Disapproval and Promulgation of Air Quality Implementation Plans; State of Arizona; Regional Haze State Implementation Plan and Interstate Transport Plan; Interference with Visibility Requirement 2012
- Toggle 1 FERC Petitions for Declaratory Orders: Kinder Morgan Pony Express Pipeline LLC, Belle Fourche Pipeline Co. 2012
- Toggle 1 PHMSA TPSSC AND THLPSSC Subcommittee for the Preparation of the “Pipeline Safety Report to the Nation” 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Approval and Promulgation of Implementation Plans; Arizona; Regional Haze State Implementation Plan: FIP 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA Lifecycle Greenhouse Gas Analyses of New Pathways Under the Renewable Fuels Standard Program 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Modifications to Renewable Fuel Standard and Diesel Sulfur Programs 2012
- Toggle 1 FERC Initial Market-Based Rate Filings Including Requests for Blanket Section 204 Authorizations: Emera Energy Services Subsidiary No. 8 LLC 2012
Advisory Committees1 person on 1 committee
Data is based on disclosures required by the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA). Matches are based on the occurrence of the company name in the committee member affiliation. Variations in company names may cause some matches to be missed.
The table shows only the top 10 agencies. To search and download raw records from the complete dataset see the FACA data section.
Table shows employees of "Magellan Midstream Partners" that sat on federal advisory committees.
- Toggle Department of Transportation 1 person on 1 committee