Magellan Midstream Partners
Campaign Finance$42,450 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Magellan Midstream Partners
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Magellan Midstream Partners $2,708,745
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Fuel, Gas & Oil
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.864 Renewable Fuel Pipelines Act of 2009 S.828 Renewable Fuels Pipelines Act of 2009 H.R.4674 Renewable Fuel Pipeline Act of 2010 H.R.2454 American Clean Energy And Security Act of 2009 H.R.6692 Renewable Fuel Pipelines Act of 2008 S.187 Biofuels Market Expansion Act of 2011 S.365 Budget Control Act of 2011 S.559 Securing America's Future with Energy and Sustainable Technologies Act H.R.1424 Paul Wellstone Mental Health and Addiction Equity Act of 2007 H.R.1516 Renewable Fuel Pipeline Act of 2011
RegulationsMentioned in 50 dockets; Submitted to 5 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Magellan Midstream Partners" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Magellan Midstream Partners
- Toggle 2 PHMSA Public Meeting - Updates on Operator Qualification Program Implementation and Standards Development 2004
- Toggle 1 PHMSA Prevention Thru People - Control Room Management 2007
- Toggle 1 PHMSA Pipeline Integrity Management - Timeframes for Repairing Liquid Pipelines and Requirements for Gas Pipelines Operationed by Liquid Pipeline Operators 2004
- Toggle 1 PHMSA Hazardous Materials: Safety Requirements for Retention of Hazardous Materials in External Product (Wetlines) on Cargo Tanks 1999
- Toggle 1 IRS ALCOHOL FUEL AND BIODIESEL 2008
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Magellan Midstream Partners
- Toggle 64 EPA National Priorities List for Uncontrolled Hazardous Waste Sites; (Final Rule No. 34) 2003
- Toggle 50 PHMSA Longhorn Pipeline Reversal - Environmental Assessment 2012
- Toggle 16 PHMSA Meeting of Pipeline Safety Advisory Committees 1998
- Toggle 10 EPA Regulation of Fuels and Fuel Additives: Renewable Fuel Program 2005
- Toggle 9 PHMSA Meeting of Pipeline Safety Advisory Committees 2009
- Toggle 6 EPA RFS Annual Rulemaking 2010
- Toggle 5 PHMSA Prevention Thru People - Control Room Management 2007
- Toggle 3 EPA TX026 Texas, Low-Emission Diesel Fuel Program 2005
- Toggle 3 PHMSA Pipeline Integrity Management - Timeframes for Repairing Liquid Pipelines and Requirements for Gas Pipelines Operationed by Liquid Pipeline Operators 2004
- Toggle 3 PHMSA Public Meeting - Updates on Operator Qualification Program Implementation and Standards Development 2004
EPA Violations2 Enforcement Actions
Figures are based on data from the Environmental Protection Agency’s ECHO website. The ECHO database contains federal and state environmental enforcement actions. Data displayed here includes only those actions that began after 2000 and resulted in fines of over $1 million.
Actions where the company was the sole defendant are listed first. Actions where the company is one of multiple defendants are listed subsequently.
For more information see our EPA methodology page.
|Magellan Pipeline Company (Midstream Partners)||Magellan Midstream Partners||2010||Oolagah, Ok||$4,338,408|
|Magellan Pipeline Fka Williams Pipeline (National Case)(Lead)||Magellen Pipeline Company (+1 others)||2008||Atchison, Ks; Coralville, ...||$11,519,407|
Advisory Committees1 person on 2 committees
Data is based on disclosures required by the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA). Matches are based on the occurrence of the company name in the committee member affiliation. Variations in company names may cause some matches to be missed.
The table shows only the top 10 agencies. To search and download raw records from the complete dataset see the FACA data section.
Table shows employees of "Magellan Midstream Partners" that sat on federal advisory committees.
- Toggle Department of Transportation 1 person on 2 committees