Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through committee's December 31, 2012 filing.
Summaryoverview of the committee's finances
- Total Raised:
- Total Spent:
- Cash on Hand:
Standardized Donation Informationcovers roughly through Q4 2012. may lag behind FEC section above, as donors and industries are identified by hand.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of LyondellBasell Industries
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Lyondell Chemical $2,400,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Environment & Superfund,
- Chemical Industry,
- Homeland Security,
- Fuel, Gas & Oil,
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Government Issues
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title S.461 Polluter Pays Restoration Act H.R.910 Energy Tax Prevention Act of 2011 S.482 Energy Tax Prevention Act of 2011 H.R.901 Chemical Facility Anti-Terrorism Security Authorization Act of 2011 H.R.908 Full Implementation of the Chemical Facility Anti-Terrorism Standards Act S.473 Continuing Chemical Facilities Antiterrorism Security Act of 2011 S.709 Secure Chemical Facilities Act S.301 A bill to amend title 49, United States Code, to make technical and minor modifications to the positive train control requirements under chapter 201. S.530 A bill to modify certain subsidies for ethanol production, and for other purposes. S.493 SBIR/STTR Reauthorization Act of 2011
RegulationsMentioned in 4 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "LyondellBasell Industries" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for LyondellBasell Industries
- Toggle 1 FTC Early Terminations of Waiting Periods under Premerger Notification Rules 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA TX134 Texas Revisions to SIP RE: Reasonably Available Control Technology for the 1997 Eight-Hour Ozone National Ambient Air Quality Standard, submitted to EPA June 13, 2007 (TX 246, HGB SIP) and April 6, 2010 (TX-290, HGB SIP) 2012
- Toggle 1 FTC Requests for Early Termination of Waiting Period Under Premerger Notification Rules 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Finding of Substantial Inadequacy of Implementation Plan; Call for California State Implementation Plan Revision; South Coast 2012