Lunch Pail Republicans Independent Expenditure Only Committee
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through committee's December 31, 2012 filing. independent expenditures updated daily.
Download all contributions to Lunch Pail Republicans Independent Expenditure Only Committee Download all independent expenditures made by Lunch Pail Republicans Independent Expenditure Only Committee
Summaryoverview of the committee's finances
- Total Raised:
- Total Spent:
- Cash on Hand:
Independent Expendituresmoney spent supporting or opposing a candidate
Candidate Support/Oppose Total Spent Judy BiggertSupport $76,394 Robert DoldSupport $68,537 Bobby SchillingSupport $58,730 Patrick L. MeehanSupport $38,364 Tim MurphySupport $38,363 Jon RunyanSupport $38,362 Chris GibsonSupport $38,362 Chip CravaackSupport $37,097 Michael R. TurnerSupport $36,369 Joe WalshSupport $35,108
Top Contributorstop donors giving over $100,000