Lunch Pail Republicans Independent Expenditure Only Committee
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through committee's December 31, 2012 filing. independent expenditures updated daily.
Summaryoverview of the committee's finances
- Total Raised:
- Total Spent:
- Cash on Hand:
Independent Expendituresmoney spent supporting or opposing a candidate
Candidate Support/Oppose Total Spent Judy BiggertSupport $76,394 Robert DoldSupport $68,537 Bobby SchillingSupport $58,730 Patrick L. MeehanSupport $38,364 Tim MurphySupport $38,363 Jon RunyanSupport $38,362 Chris GibsonSupport $38,362 Chip CravaackSupport $37,097 Michael R. TurnerSupport $36,369 Joe WalshSupport $35,108
Top Contributorstop donors giving over $100,000