Lucas Law Firm
Campaign Finance$1,500 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- PAC Color Block
- Organization's PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying Carried Out by Lucas Law Firm
Names of Lobbyists
Client Amount Lone Star Circle of Care $437,500 Work Loss Data Institute $120,000 Scott & White Health Plan $89,000 Texas Salamander Coalition $25,000 Baptist Child & Family Services $20,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Medicare & Medicaid,
- Health Issues,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Labor, Antitrust & Workplace,
- Environment & Superfund,
- Homeland Security,
- Natural Resources,