Campaign Finance$3,500 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- PAC Color Block
- Organization's PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying Carried Out by LTD Group
Names of Lobbyists
Client Amount Duke Energy $240,000 AREVA Group $240,000 Edison Electric Institute $160,000 JPMorgan Chase & Co $160,000 Southern Co $160,000 Reval Inc $115,000 Constellation Energy $100,000 Amer Standings Simplification Estate Tax $25,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Clean Air & Water,
- Homeland Security,
- Environment & Superfund,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.2682 Business Risk Mitigation and Price Stabilization Act of 2012 H.R.3527 Protecting Main Street End-Users From Excessive Regulation H.R.1573 To facilitate implementation of title VII of the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act, promote regulatory coordination, and avoid market disruption. H.R.5325 Energy and Water Development and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2013 H.CON.RES.112 Establishing the budget for the United States Government for fiscal year 2013 and setting forth appropriate budgetary levels for fiscal years 2014 through 2022. H.R.1840 To improve consideration by the Commodity Futures Trading Commission of the costs and benefits of its regulations and orders. H.R.2401 Transparency in Regulatory Analysis of Impacts on the Nation Act of 2011 S.1285 Hybrid and Electric Trucks and Infrastructure Act H.R.2250 EPA Regulatory Relief Act of 2011
RegulationsMentioned in 53 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "LTD Group" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for LTD Group
- Toggle 18 FHWA National Standards for Traffic Control Devices; the Manual on Uniform Traffic Control Devices for Streets and Highways; Notice and Request for Comment 2012
- Toggle 12 USCIS Provisional Unlawful Presence Waivers of Inadmissibility for Certain Immediate Relatives 2012
- Toggle 4 FDA Current Good Manufacturing Practice and Hazard Analysis and Risk-Based Preventive Controls For Human Food 2011
- Toggle 4 EPA Control of Air Pollution From New Motor Vehicles: Tier 3 Motor Vehicle Emission and Fuel Standards 2011
- Toggle 3 FAA 2011-NM-274-AD Airbus Model A320‑214, ‑232 and ‑233; and Model A321‑211, ‑213, and ‑231 airplanes 2012
- Toggle 3 OCC Volcker Rule - Prohibition on Proprietary Trading and Certain Relationships with Hedge Funds and Private Equity Funds 2011
- Toggle 2 CMS Medicare Program; Revisions to Payment Policies Under the Physician Fee Schedule, DME Face-to-Face Encounters, Elimination of the Requirement for Termination of Non-Random Prepayment Complex Medical Review and Other Revisions to Part B for CY 2013 (CMS-1590-P) 2012
- Toggle 2 FAA Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association and Experimental Aircraft Association - Exemption/Rulemaking 2012
- Toggle 2 FWS Removal of gray wolf in Wyoming from the list of Endangered and Threatened Species 2011
- Toggle 2 NOAA Notice; receipt of application for a permit to import marine mammals for public display purposes (File No. 17324) 2012