Lovelace Respiratory Research Institute
LRRI is a private, not-for-profit biomedical research organization dedicated to improving public health through research on the prevention, treatment, and cure of respiratory disease. LRRI employs over 500 staff in New Mexico and in 2008 is spending more than $60 million in the fight against respiratory diseases such as asthma, emphysema, lung cancer, bronchitis and allergies. LRRI currently has two main locations, both located in Albuquerque, New Mexico. Most of LRRI's funding comes from United States government and private grants.
Campaign Finance$7,500 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- PAC Color Block
- Organization's PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Lovelace Respiratory Research Institute
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Real Estate & Land Use,
- Veterans Affairs
RegulationsMentioned in 16 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Lovelace Respiratory Research Institute" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Lovelace Respiratory Research Institute
- Toggle 20 EPA Control of Air Pollution From New Motor Vehicles: Tier 3 Motor Vehicle Emission and Fuel Standards 2011
- Toggle 5 NHTSA Environmental Impact Statement for Corporate Average Fuel Economy (CAFE)Standards, Model Years 2017-2025 2011
- Toggle 2 EPA Request for Nominations of Drinking Water Contaminants for the Fourth Contaminant Candidate List 2012
- Toggle 2 APHIS Wildlife Services; Availability of an Environment Assessment for Oral Rabies Vaccine 2012
- Toggle 2 EPA NESHAP for Primary Aluminum Production Amendments Based on the Risk and Technology Review 2011
- Toggle 2 EPA NESHAP for Secondary Lead Smelting Amendments Based on the Risk and Technology Review 2011
- Toggle 1 USCG Availability of Draft Environmental Assessment for the Proposed Modification of the Bayonne Bridge 2012
- Toggle 1 FDA Identifying CDER’s Science and Research Needs Report; Draft Report; Request for Comments 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Reconsideration of Portland Cement NESHAP and NSPS 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Risk and Technology Review: National Emission Standards for Flexible Polyurethane Foam Production 2012
Advisory Committees3 people on 3 committees
Data is based on disclosures required by the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA). Matches are based on the occurrence of the company name in the committee member affiliation. Variations in company names may cause some matches to be missed.
The table shows only the top 10 agencies. To search and download raw records from the complete dataset see the FACA data section.
Table shows employees of "Lovelace Respiratory Research Institute" that sat on federal advisory committees.
- Toggle Environmental Protection Agency 1 person on 1 committee
- Toggle Department of Health and Human Services 1 person on 1 committee
- Toggle Department of Veterans Affairs 1 person on 1 committee