Louisiana Pacific Corp
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Louisiana Pacific Corp
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Environment & Superfund
RegulationsMentioned in 25 dockets; Submitted to 2 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Louisiana Pacific Corp" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Louisiana Pacific Corp
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Louisiana Pacific Corp
- Toggle 11 EPA Formaldehyde Emissions Standards for Composite Wood Products 2012
- Toggle 4 NLRB Proposed rule amending representation-case procedures 2011
- Toggle 4 EPA Approval and Promulgation of Air Quality Implementation Plans; State of Montana; Revisions to Subchapter 7; Exclusions for De Minimus Changes 2011
- Toggle 3 EPA Stormwater Discharges from Forest Roads 2012
- Toggle 3 EPA ID Sandpoint PM10 LMP 2012
- Toggle 2 EPA Approval and Promulgation of State Implementation Programs; State of Utah; Regional Haze Rule Requirements for 40 CFR 51.309 2011
- Toggle 2 EPA BHP Billiton OCS Permit (OCS-EPA-R4008) 2012
- Toggle 2 FWS Eastern Small-footed Bat and Northern Long-eared Bat 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Approval and Promulgation of State Implementation Plans; State of Wyoming; Regional Haze Rule Requirements for 40 CFR 51.309 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA OR Regional Haze Reasonable Progress Long Term Strategy 2012