Los Angeles World Airports
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Los Angeles World Airports
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Aviation, Airlines & Airports,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Homeland Security
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.658 FAA Reauthorization and Reform Act of 2011 S.223 FAA Air Transportation Modernization and Safety Improvement Act H.R.5850 Department of Transportation Appropriations Act, 2011 S.3644 Transportation, Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2011 H.R.5972 Department of Transportation Appropriations Act, 2013 S.3216 Department of Homeland Security Appropriations Act, 2013 S.2322 Transportation, Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2013
RegulationsMentioned in 12 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Los Angeles World Airports" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Los Angeles World Airports
- Toggle 1 USCG Availability of Draft Environmental Assessment for the Proposed Modification of the Bayonne Bridge 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA Revisions to the California State Implementation Plan, Fumigant Rules and Pesticide commitment for San Joaquin Valley 2012
- Toggle 1 EIB Sale of aircraft to Poland AP087110 2012
- Toggle 1 EIB Lease of aircraft to United Arab Emirates AP087328 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA Approval and Promulgation of Implementation Plans, California 2007San Joaquin Valley 8-hour Ozone Plan and 2007 State Strategy 2011
- Toggle 1 FAA Noise Exposure Map Notice for Van Nuys Airport, Van Nuys, California 2012
- Toggle 1 FAA 16-12-10 Scott Meyer v. The City of Cincinnati, Ohio - Complaint 2012
- Toggle 1 EIB Notice of application for final commitment for a long-term loan or financial guarantee in excess of $100 million to support the export of commercial aircraft to the United Arab Emirates - AP087613 2012
- Toggle 1 FAA 16-12-09 Virginia One Development, LLC, Avery Park Partners, LLC d/b/a Avery Park, DSH Diplomat, LLC, d/b/a Diplomat Townhomes, Colony Creek, LLC, and Crossings Townhomes, LLC vs. The City of Atlanta, Georgia 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA Withdrawal of Approval of Air Quality Implementation Plans; California; San Joaquin Valley; 1-Hour and 8-Hour Ozone Extreme Area Plan Elements; Proposed Rule 2012
Advisory Committees1 person on 1 committee
Data is based on disclosures required by the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA). Matches are based on the occurrence of the company name in the committee member affiliation. Variations in company names may cause some matches to be missed.
The table shows only the top 10 agencies. To search and download raw records from the complete dataset see the FACA data section.
Table shows employees of "Los Angeles World Airports" that sat on federal advisory committees.
- Toggle Department of Commerce 1 person on 1 committee