Los Angeles World Airports
Some of this data may be out of date
State influence data from the National Institute on Money in State Politics changed in format and availability during the 2013-2014 election cycle. While we work to integrate their new style of data release, state-level campaign finance data for the 2014 cycle and beyond will be unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience, but heartily recommend trying out their snazzy new site at FollowTheMoney.org!
Campaign Finance$750 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
state-level data is not available in bulk for 2014. for current state data, browse http://followthemoney.org/
- PAC Color Block
- Organization's PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Los Angeles World Airports
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Aviation, Airlines & Airports,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Homeland Security,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.658 FAA Reauthorization and Reform Act of 2011 H.R.915 FAA Reauthorization Act of 2009 S.223 FAA Air Transportation Modernization and Safety Improvement Act S.1451 FAA Air Transportation Modernization and Safety Improvement Act H.R.5850 Department of Transportation Appropriations Act, 2011 S.3644 Transportation, Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2011 H.R.5972 Department of Transportation Appropriations Act, 2013
RegulationsMentioned in 205 dockets; Submitted to 18 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Los Angeles World Airports" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Los Angeles World Airports
- Toggle 39 DOT Complaint Against Los Angeles World Airports, Los Angeles Board of Airport Commissioners and the City of Los Angeles, California 2007
- Toggle 36 DOT Aer Lingus Group, Plc, et al. - Complaint Against Los Angeles World Airport, et al. - New Terminal Charges at Los Angeles International Airport 2007
- Toggle 4 DOT 2010 U.S.-Haneda Combination Services Allocation Proceedings 2010
- Toggle 3 DOT 2007, 2008, 2009 US-China Air Services and Combination Frequency Allocation Procedure 2007
- Toggle 2 DOJ Nondiscrimination on the Basis of Disability in State and Local Government Services 2008
- Toggle 1 DOT American Airlines, Inc., British Airways Plc, Finnair Oyj, Iberia Lineas Aereas de Expana, S.A. and Royal Jordanian Airlines - Approval of and Antirust Immunity for Alliance Agreements 2008
- Toggle 1 DOT Solicitation of Proposals from Interested Communities 2002
- Toggle 1 DOT 2013/2014 U.S.-Brazil Combination Frequency Proceeding 2013
- Toggle 1 DOT 2002 U.S-Mexico All-Cargo Exemption Service Case 2002
- Toggle 1 DOT Delta Air Lines, Inc., Virgin Blue Airlines Pty Ltd, Virgin Blue International Airlines Pty Ltd d/b/a V Australia, Pacific Blue Airlines (NZ) Ltd and Pacific Blue Airlines (Aust) Pty Ltd - Approval of and Antitrust Immunity for Alliance Agreements 2009
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Los Angeles World Airports
- Toggle 462 DOT Complaint Against Los Angeles World Airports, Los Angeles Board of Airport Commissioners and the City of Los Angeles, California 2007
- Toggle 80 DOT Special rules for Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (beyond-perimeter exemptions, i.e., service to another airport more than 1,250 miles away from Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport) 2000
- Toggle 74 DOT Aer Lingus Group, Plc, et al. - Complaint Against Los Angeles World Airport, et al. - New Terminal Charges at Los Angeles International Airport 2007
- Toggle 45 DOT Notice - 1999 U. S.-Brazil Combination Service 1999
- Toggle 38 DOT New U.S. - Argentina Combination Service Opportunities 1999
- Toggle 35 DOT U.S. DOT/OST - Notice - U.S.-China Service Opportunities 1999
- Toggle 23 FAA Thermo Aviation, Inc. v. City of Los Angeles, CA 2006
- Toggle 20 DOT Primaris Airlines, Inc. - Certificate - Interstate Scheduled Air Transportation 2003
- Toggle 18 DOT Primaris Airlines, Inc. - Certificate - Foreign Scheduled Air Transportation 2003
- Toggle 17 DOT United Air Lines, Inc., Against The European Commission and National Implementing Authorities - "IATFCPA" 1998
Advisory Committees1 person on 1 committee
Data is based on disclosures required by the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA). Matches are based on the occurrence of the company name in the committee member affiliation. Variations in company names may cause some matches to be missed.
The table shows only the top 10 agencies. To search and download raw records from the complete dataset see the FACA data section.
Table shows employees of "Los Angeles World Airports" that sat on federal advisory committees.
- Toggle Department of Commerce 1 person on 1 committee