Los Angeles County Sanitation Districts
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Los Angeles County Sanitation Districts
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Environment & Superfund,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Hazardous & Solid Waste
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.2454 American Clean Energy And Security Act of 2009 S.1462 American Clean Energy Leadership Act of 2009
RegulationsMentioned in 15 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Los Angeles County Sanitation Districts" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Los Angeles County Sanitation Districts
- Toggle 15 FDA Standards for the Growing, Harvesting, Packing and Holding of Produce for Human Consumption 2011
- Toggle 15 Control of Air Pollution From New Motor Vehicles: Tier 3 Motor Vehicle Emission and Fuel Standards 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Disapproval of Implementation Plan Revisions; State of California; South Coast VMT Emissions Offset Demonstrations 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA Nanosilver Registration Review Docket 2011
- Toggle 1 DEA Disposal of Controlled Substances 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA Proposed Approval of the following three rules: SC 1133.1 (amended) CHIPPING AND GRINDING ACTIVITIES; SC 1133.3 (new) EMISSION REDUCTIONS FROM GREENWASTE COMPOSTING OPERATIONS; SJV 4566 (new) ORGANIC MATERIAL COMPOSTING OPERATION 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA Revisions to the California State Implementation Plan, Fumigant Rules and Pesticide commitment for San Joaquin Valley 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA Approval and Promulgation of Implementation Plans; California; 2007 South Coast State Implementation Plan for 1997 8-hour Ozone Standard and 2007 State Strategy 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Testing Consent Order for Certain Siloxanes 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA NPDES - Small Vessel General Permit for Discharges Incidental to the Normal Operation of Small Vessels (sVGP) 2011