Los Angeles County, CA
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Los Angeles County, CA
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Health Issues,
- Environment & Superfund,
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Hazardous & Solid Waste,
- Homeland Security,
- Law Enforcement & Crime,
- Marine, Boats & Fisheries
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.1473 Department of Defense and Full-Year Continuing Appropriations Act, 2011 H.R.1 Full-Year Continuing Appropriations Act, 2011 H.R.1363 Department of Defense and Further Additional Continuing Appropriations Act, 2011 H.J.RES.44 Further Continuing Appropriations Amendments, 2011 H.J.RES.48 Additional Continuing Appropriations Amendments, 2011 S.2 Middle Class Success Act S.1596 Transportation, Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2012 H.R.2017 Continuing Appropriations Act, 2012 H.R.2596 Commerce, Justice, Science, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2012 H.R.5326 Department of Justice Appropriations Act, 2013
RegulationsMentioned in 54 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Los Angeles County, CA" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Los Angeles County, CA
- Toggle 11 EPA Control of Air Pollution From New Motor Vehicles: Tier 3 Motor Vehicle Emission and Fuel Standards 2011
- Toggle 5 EPA Integrated Science Assessment for Lead (Pb) 2011
- Toggle 4 NHTSA Environmental Impact Statement for Corporate Average Fuel Economy (CAFE)Standards, Model Years 2017-2025 2011
- Toggle 3 EPA NESHAP for Primary Aluminum Production Amendments Based on the Risk and Technology Review 2011
- Toggle 2 COE Environmental Impact Statement/ Environmental Impact Report (DEIS/DEIR) for a Permit Application for a Proposed Aggregate Terminal Project on Pier D in the Port of Long Beach, Los Angeles County, CA 2011
- Toggle 2 EPA Formaldehyde Emissions Standards for Composite Wood Products 2012
- Toggle 2 EPA Integrated Science Assessment for Ozone and Other Photochemical Oxidants 2011
- Toggle 2 CMS Prospective Payment System and Consolidated Billing for Skilled Nursing Facilities; Disclosures of Ownership and Additional Disclosable Parties Information 2011
- Toggle 2 CMS Inpatient Rehabilitation Facility Prospective Payment System for Federal Fiscal Year 2012; Changes in Size and Square Footage of Inpatient Rehabilitation Units and Inpatient Psychiatric Units 2011
- Toggle 2 NOAA Notice of Intent to Prepare an Environmental Impact Statement for the Establishment of Annual Quotas for the Subsistence Harvest of Bowhead Whales by Alaska Natives 2011