Los Angeles County, CA
Campaign Finance$691,301 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars. "Other" includes 3rd parties and organizations without official party affiliation.
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Los Angeles County, CA
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Health Issues,
- Environment & Superfund,
- Law Enforcement & Crime,
- Medicare & Medicaid,
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Marine, Boats & Fisheries,
- Disaster & Emergency Planning
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.4213 Tax Extenders Act of 2009 H.R.1 American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 H.R.2454 American Clean Energy And Security Act of 2009 H.R.2596 Commerce, Justice, Science, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2012 H.R.2847 Department of Commerce Appropriations Act, 2010 H.R.3081 Department of State, Foreign Operations, and Related Programs Appropriations Act, 2010 H.R.3439 Close the SILO/LILO Loophole Act of 2009 H.J.RES.48 Additional Continuing Appropriations Amendments, 2011 S.1341 Close the SILO/LILO Loophole Act of 2009 H.R.1473 Department of Defense and Full-Year Continuing Appropriations Act, 2011
RegulationsMentioned in 236 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Los Angeles County, CA" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Los Angeles County, CA
- Toggle 12 EPA Recently Posted EPA Rules and Notices from FR Feed. Unknown
- Toggle 9 EPA EPA/NHTSA Joint Rulemaking to Establish Light-duty Vehicle GHG Emissions Standards and CAFE Standards 2009
- Toggle 9 EPA Review of the National Ambient Air Quality Standards (NAAQS) for Particulate Matter (PM) 2001
- Toggle 9 Control of Air Pollution From New Motor Vehicles: Tier 3 Motor Vehicle Emission and Fuel Standards 2011
- Toggle 8 EPA Control of Hazardous Air Pollutants from Mobile Sources 2005
- Toggle 8 EPA Control of Emissions From Nonroad Spark-Ignition Engines, Vessels, and Equipment 2004
- Toggle 7 EPA Control of Air Pollution From Aircraft and Aircraft Engines; Emissions Standards & Test Procedures 2002
- Toggle 7 EPA Greenhouse Gas Emissions Standards and Fuel Efficiency Standards for Heavy-Duty Engines and Vehicles 2010
- Toggle 7 EPA EPA/NHTSA Joint Rulemaking to Establish Light-duty Vehicle GHG Emissions Standards and CAFE Standards for Model Year 2017 and Later 2010
- Toggle 7 EPA Regulation of Fuels and Fuel Additives: Renewable Fuel Program 2005