Long Term Care Pharmacy Alliance
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Long Term Care Pharmacy Alliance
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Long Term Care Pharmacy Alliance $1,349,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Medicare & Medicaid,
- Health Issues,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.2700 Prescription Coverage Now Act of 2009 S.1185 Medicare Financial Stability for Beneficiaries Act of 2009 H.R.3200 America's Affordable Health Choices Act of 2009 H.R.3590 Service Members Home Ownership Tax Act of 2009 H.R.3962 Affordable Health Care for America Act S.1679 Affordable Health Choices Act S.1796 America's Healthy Future Act of 2009
RegulationsMentioned in 8 dockets; Submitted to 1 docket
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Long Term Care Pharmacy Alliance" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Long Term Care Pharmacy Alliance
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Long Term Care Pharmacy Alliance
- Toggle 5 CMS Medicare Drug Benefit Effective CY 2006 (Title I) 2010
- Toggle 3 CMS Medicare Program; Proposed Changes to the Medicare Advantage and the Medicare Prescription Drug Benefit Programs for Contract Year 2012 and Other Proposed Changes (CMS-4144-P) 2010
- Toggle 2 CMS Medicaid Prescription Drugs Average Manufacture Price 2010
- Toggle 1 DEA Dispensing of Controlled Substances to Residents at Long Term Care Facilities 2010
- Toggle 1 CMS Revisions to Payment Policies Under the Physician Fee Schedule, and Other Part B Payment Policies; Revisions to Payment Policies for Ambulance Services for CY 2008; and the Proposed Elimination of the E-Rx Exemption for Computer-Generated Faxes*** 2010
- Toggle 1 CMS Electronic Prescribing; Medicare Modernization Act 2010
- Toggle 1 CMS Policy and Technical Changes to the Medicare Prescription Drug Benefit for Contract Year 2009 2010
- Toggle 1 CMS Medicare Program; Policy and Technical Changes to the Medicare Advantage and the Medicare Prescription Drug Benefit Programs 2009