Long Term Care Pharmacy Alliance
Campaign Finance$31,025 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Long Term Care Pharmacy Alliance
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Long Term Care Pharmacy Alliance $3,707,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Medicare & Medicaid,
- Health Issues,
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Gaming, Gambling & Casinos,
- Indian/Native American Affairs,
- Labor, Antitrust & Workplace,
- Sports & Athletics
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.2700 Prescription Coverage Now Act of 2009 S.1185 Medicare Financial Stability for Beneficiaries Act of 2009 H.R.6331 Medicare Improvements for Patients and Providers Act of 2008 H.R.3200 America's Affordable Health Choices Act of 2009 S.1560 Nursing Home Resident Pain Relief Act of 2011 H.R.3590 Service Members Home Ownership Tax Act of 2009 H.R.4215 Medicare Pharmacy Transparency and Fair Auditing Act H.R.4541 Medicare Part D Long-Term Care Patient Protection Act of 2007 H.R.3962 Affordable Health Care for America Act S.1679 Affordable Health Choices Act
RegulationsMentioned in 18 dockets; Submitted to 2 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Long Term Care Pharmacy Alliance" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Long Term Care Pharmacy Alliance
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Long Term Care Pharmacy Alliance
- Toggle 5 CMS Medicare Drug Benefit Effective CY 2006 (Title I) 2010
- Toggle 4 EPA Preliminary 2008 Effluent Guidelines Program Plan 2006
- Toggle 3 CMS Medicare Program; Proposed Changes to the Medicare Advantage and the Medicare Prescription Drug Benefit Programs for Contract Year 2012 and Other Proposed Changes (CMS-4144-P) 2010
- Toggle 2 EPA Preliminary 2010 Effluent Guidelines Program Plan 2008
- Toggle 2 FDA Drug Safety and Risk Management Advisory Committee; Notice of Meeting 2012
- Toggle 2 CMS Medicare Program; Proposed Changes to the Medicare Advantage and the Medicare Prescription Drug Benefit Programs for Contract Year 2013 and Other Proposed Changes; Considering Changes to the Conditions of Participation for Long Term Care Facilities 2011
- Toggle 2 CMS Medicaid Prescription Drugs Average Manufacture Price 2010
- Toggle 1 CMS Medicaid Program; Covered Outpatient Drugs (CMS-2345-P) 2012
- Toggle 1 DEA Dispensing of Controlled Substances to Residents at Long Term Care Facilities 2010
- Toggle 1 CMS Medicare Program; Revisions to the Medicare Advantage and Prescription Drug Benefit Programs 2008