Loews Public Affairs Services
Campaign Finance$500 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- PAC Color Block
- Organization's PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying Carried Out by Loews Public Affairs Services
Names of Lobbyists
Client Amount Loews Corp $3,875,810
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fuel, Gas & Oil,
- Travel & Tourism,
- Economics & Econ Development
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.910 Energy Tax Prevention Act of 2011 H.R.959 Secure Travel and Counterterrorism Partnership Program Act of 2011 H.R.1084 Fracturing Responsibility and Awareness of Chemicals Act of 2011 H.R.1229 Putting the Gulf of Mexico Back to Work Act H.R.1230 Restarting American Offshore Leasing Now Act H.R.1231 Reversing President Obama's Offshore Moratorium Act H.R.1380 New Alternative Transportation to Give Americans Solutions Act of 2011 H.R.1834 Freedom to Invest Act of 2011 S.497 Secure Travel and Counterterrorism Partnership Program Act of 2011 S.587 FRAC Act