Lockheed Martin Aeronautical Systems
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Lockheed Martin Aeronautical Systems
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Aviation, Airlines & Airports,
- Computers & Information Tech,
- Economics & Econ Development,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Fuel, Gas & Oil
RegulationsMentioned in 24 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Lockheed Martin Aeronautical Systems" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Lockheed Martin Aeronautical Systems
- Toggle 7 PHMSA Lockheed Martin Aeronautical Systems - Hazardous Materials - Exemption - Maintenance/Inspection Program - DOT/Non-DOT Specficiation Cylinders 1997
- Toggle 2 FAA Aging Airplane Safety 1999
- Toggle 2 DOT 98-12-3 Order Instituting Proceeding - 1999 U.S.-Italy Combination Service Case 1998
- Toggle 2 FAA ADSB Out Performance Requirements to Support ATC 2007
- Toggle 2 FAA Exemption/Rulemaking - Lockheed Martin Aeronautics Company 2001
- Toggle 1 PHMSA HCI USA Distribution Companies, Inc. - Hazardous Materials - Exemption - UN1H1 and UN6HA1 Drums - Ammonia Solutions 1997
- Toggle 1 DOT Loken Aviation - Reissue/Certificate-Fitness Data/Petition For Change of Name 1995
- Toggle 1 FAA Certification of Airports 2000
- Toggle 1 PHMSA Hoover Materials Handling Group, Inc. - Hazardous Materials - Exemption - Metal Intermediate Bulk Containers - Minimum Thickness Requirements 1997
- Toggle 1 PHMSA E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company - Hazardous Materials - Exemption - Tank Cars Without Heads and Thermal Protection - Class 2 Material 1997
Advisory Committees7 people on 4 committees
Data is based on disclosures required by the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA). Matches are based on the occurrence of the company name in the committee member affiliation. Variations in company names may cause some matches to be missed.
The table shows only the top 10 agencies. To search and download raw records from the complete dataset see the FACA data section.
Table shows employees of "Lockheed Martin Aeronautical Systems" that sat on federal advisory committees.
- Toggle National Aeronautics and Space Administration 7 people on 4 committees