Local Initiatives Support Corp
Campaign Finance$3,450 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- PAC Color Block
- Organization's PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Local Initiatives Support Corp
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Local Initiatives Support Corp $1,210,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Economics & Econ Development,
- Family, Abortion & Adoption,
- Law Enforcement & Crime,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.3661 To amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to make permanent and expand the temporary minimum credit rate for the low-income housing tax credit program. S.1989 A bill to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to make permanent the minimum low-income housing tax credit rate for unsubsidized buildings and to provide a minimum 4 percent credit rate for existing buildings. H.R.2218 Empowering Parents through Quality Charter Schools Act H.R.2655 New Markets Tax Credit Extension Act of 2011 S.966 Bone Health Promotion and Research Act of 2011 H.R.932 Criminal Alien Removal Act of 2011 S.996 New Markets Tax Credit Extension Act of 2011
RegulationsMentioned in 13 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Local Initiatives Support Corp" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Local Initiatives Support Corp
- Toggle 2 CFPB Request for Information on Effective Financial Education 2012
- Toggle 2 OCC Credit Risk Retention by Securitizers 2011
- Toggle 2 HUD FR–5563–P–01 Home Investment Partnerships Program: Improving Performance and Accountability; and Updating Property Standards 2011
- Toggle 1 HUD FR–5657–N–01 Notice of Availability: Funding for Tenant-Protection Vouchers for Certain At-Risk Households in Low- Vacancy Areas: Request for Comments 2012
- Toggle 1 HUD FR-5603-N-52 Rental Assistance Demonstration (RAD) Application Form 2012
- Toggle 1 CFPB 2012 Truth in Lending Act (Regulation Z) Mortgage Servicing Proposal 2012
- Toggle 1 EERE DOE Participation in Energy Code Development 2012
- Toggle 1 HUD FR–5476–I–01 Homeless Emergency Assistance and Rapid Transition to Housing: Continuum of Care Program 2012
- Toggle 1 HUD FR–5242–P–01 The Housing and Economic Recovery Act of 2008 (HERA): Changes to the Section 8 Tenant-Based Voucher and Section 8 Project-Based Voucher Programs 2012
- Toggle 1 HUD Credit Risk Retention 2011
Federal Spending8 grants
Federal grants, contracts and loans are reported by federal agencies using the FPDS and FAADS systems. The data is made available to the public at USASpending.gov. Please note that the completeness and quality of the data varies greatly by agency.
Only grants, contracts and loans with amounts over $1 million are shown.
Because company names are not reported in a standardized manner, we cannot reliably determine the company receiving the contract or award. The results shown here are based on a search for the company name. Individual records may be missed or erroneously included because of name variations. For more information, please see our federal spending methodology page.
Note: Company names in federal spending data are not standardized. The table below is included only as a sample of what is available in the data and has not been reviewed for accuracy or completeness. To investigate the data further, use the links at the bottom of the table.
|Local Initiatives Support Corporation||2011||Education, Department Of||CREDIT ENHANCEMENT FOR CHARTER SCHOOL FACILITIES PROGRAM||$9,983,395|
|Local Initiatives Support Corporation||2012||Corporation For National And Community Service||Provides funds to invest in innovative local activities that improve low-income communities||$8,436,852|
|Local Initiatives Support Corporation||2011||Education, Department Of||CREDIT ENHANCEMENT FOR CHARTER SCHOOL FACILITIES PROGRAM||$5,016,605|
|Local Initiatives Support Corporation||2011||Community Development Financial Institutions||Capital Magnet Fund award||$5,000,000|
|Local Initiatives Support Corporation||2011||Corporation For National And Community Service||Social Innovation Fund||$4,218,124|
|Local Initiatives Support Corporation||2012||Community Development Financial Institutions||Financial Assistance award||$3,453,806|
|Local Initiatives Support Corporation||2011||Corporation For National And Community Service||AmeriCorps National||$2,080,592|
|Local Initiatives Support Corporation||2012||Office Of Justice Programs||Byrne Criminal Justice Innovation Training and Technical Assistance||$1,094,864|