Campaign Finance$4,500 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
RegulationsMentioned in 18 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "LightSquared" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for LightSquared
- Toggle 3 FAA Proposed Provision of Navigation Services for the Next Generation Air Transportation System (NextGen) Transition to Performance-Based Navigation (PPN) 2011
- Toggle 1 FCC Reexamination of Roaming Obligations of Commercial Mobile Radio Service Providers, etc. 2011
- Toggle 1 FAA Notice of Availability of a Draft Environmental Assessment for a Proposed Airport Traffic Control Tower and Base Building, University of Illinois Willard Airport, Savoy, IL 2011
- Toggle 1 FAA Agency Information Collection Activities: Requests for Comments; Clearance of Renewed Approval of Information Collection: Certification of Airports 2011
- Toggle 1 FAA 2011-CE-016-AD 2011
- Toggle 1 USTR USTR-2012-1377 Review of Telecommunications Trade Agreements 2012
- Toggle 1 FCC Service Rules for Advanced Wireless Services in the 2000-2020 MHz and 2180-2200 MHz Bands, etc. 2012
- Toggle 1 FCC Fixed and Mobile Services in Certain Mobile Satellite Service Bands 2011
- Toggle 1 FAA 88th Meeting: RTCA Special Committee 159, Global Positioning System (GPS) 2012
- Toggle 1 FAA RTCA Program Management Committee 2011