Life Science Research
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Life Science Research
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Law Enforcement & Crime
RegulationsMentioned in 25 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Life Science Research" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Life Science Research
- Toggle 5 EPA Sumithrin 2008
- Toggle 4 FDA Dental Devices: Classification of Dental Amalgam and Reclassification of Dental Mercury; Issuance of Special Controls for Amalgam Alloy 2008
- Toggle 3 EPA Notice of FIFRA Scientific Advisory Panel Meeting; "Scientific Issues Associated with Chlorpyrifos and PON1" 2008
- Toggle 2 DOT Small Community Air Service Development Grants 2007
- Toggle 2 EPA Triflumizole- Notice of Filing of Pesticide Petitions for Establishing Regulations for Triflumizole Residues in or on Head/Stem Brassica, Leafy Greens and other Commodities 2008
- Toggle 2 EPA Drinking Water: Regulatory Determinations Regarding Contaminants on the Second Drinking Water Contaminant Candidate List 2007
- Toggle 2 EPA 2,2-Dibromo-3-nitrilopropionamide; Toxic Chemical Release Reporting; Community Right-to-Know; Stay of Reporting Requirements 2007
- Toggle 2 EPA EPA Response to ICTA Petition on Nanotechnology 2008
- Toggle 1 EPA Flutolanil, PC Code 128975; Registration Review 2008
- Toggle 1 FDA Food Labeling: Revision of Reference Values and Mandatory Nutrients; Extension of Comment Period 2008