Campaign Finance$359,550 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Liberty Maritime
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Marine, Boats & Fisheries,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Foreign Relations,
- Fuel, Gas & Oil,
- Government Issues,
- Small Business
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.2419 Farm Bill Extension Act of 2007 H.R.2997 Agriculture, Rural Development, Food and Drug Administration, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2010 H.R.3081 Department of State, Foreign Operations, and Related Programs Appropriations Act, 2010 S.1406 Agriculture, Rural Development, Food and Drug Administration, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2010 S.1434 Department of State, Foreign Operations, and Related Programs Appropriations Act, 2010 H.R.1 Full-Year Continuing Appropriations Act, 2011 H.R.1105 Legislative Branch Appropriations Act, 2009 H.R.2072 Securing American Jobs Through Exports Act of 2011 H.R.2112 Agriculture, Rural Development, Food and Drug Administration, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2012 H.R.2346 Supplemental Appropriations Act, 2009
Recent Lobbying Contracts
Date Registrant Summary Oct. 21, 2013 Winston & Strawn Environmental Issues, Clean Air Act, priacy, maritime environmental compliance, Maritime Security Program, cargo preference laws, Sustainment of Food for Peace Program, food aid programs, more generally, Ex-Im Bank reauthorization View registration
RegulationsMentioned in 77 dockets; Submitted to 7 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Liberty Maritime" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Liberty Maritime
- Toggle 1 USCG Maritime Security 2002
- Toggle 1 MARAD General Approval of Time Charters 2002
- Toggle 1 MARAD Maritime Security Program 2004
- Toggle 1 MARAD Liberty Maritime Corporation - M/V Liberty Eagle - Vessel Designation 2009
- Toggle 1 MARAD Liberty Maritime Corporation - M/V Liberty Glory - Vessel Designation 2009
- Toggle 1 MARAD Liberty Maritime Corporation - M/V Liberty Grace 2009
- Toggle 1 MARAD Notice of Requested Administrative Waiver of the Cargo Preference Act of 1954 to Allow Cargo Carriage By a Non-Qualified U.S.-Flag Vessel in the Absence of Available Qualified U.S. Flag Vessels, with Request for Comments 2002
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Liberty Maritime
- Toggle 37 USCG Maritime Security 2002
- Toggle 24 MARAD Application of Liberty Maritime Cooperation to Re-designate the M/V LIBERTY GRACE as a Liner. 2010
- Toggle 23 MARAD Application of Liberty Maritime Cooperation to Re-designate the M/V LIBERTY GLORY as a Liner. 2010
- Toggle 22 MARAD Application of Liberty Maritime Cooperation to Re-designate the M/V LIBERTY EAGLE as a Liner. 2010
- Toggle 14 MARAD Liberty Maritime Corporation - M/V Liberty Grace 2009
- Toggle 13 MARAD Liberty Maritime Corporation - M/V Liberty Eagle - Vessel Designation 2009
- Toggle 13 MARAD Liberty Maritime Corporation - M/V Liberty Glory - Vessel Designation 2009
- Toggle 6 MARAD Cargo Preference Public Meeting 2011
- Toggle 5 EPA NPDES - Vessel General Permit for Discharges Incidental to the Normal Operation of Vessels (VGP) 2008
- Toggle 3 MARAD U.S. United Ocean Services LLC - MV Mary Ann Hudson - Vessel Designation 2009
Federal Spending6 contracts
Federal grants, contracts and loans are reported by federal agencies using the FPDS and FAADS systems. The data is made available to the public at USASpending.gov. Please note that the completeness and quality of the data varies greatly by agency.
Only grants, contracts and loans with amounts over $1 million are shown.
Because company names are not reported in a standardized manner, we cannot reliably determine the company receiving the contract or award. The results shown here are based on a search for the company name. Individual records may be missed or erroneously included because of name variations. For more information, please see our federal spending methodology page.
Note: Company names in federal spending data are not standardized. The table below is included only as a sample of what is available in the data and has not been reviewed for accuracy or completeness. To investigate the data further, use the links at the bottom of the table.
|Liberty Maritime Corporation||2011||Agency For International Development||M/OAA/T T2 EMERGENCY OCEAN TRANSPORTATION PREPO OF 3,750 NMT VEGOIL&7,910 NMT YELLOW SPLIT PEAS TO USAID'S DJIBOUTI PREPO WAREHOUSE.||$6,000,000|
|Liberty Maritime Corporation||2006||Agency For International Development||OP/TRANS T2 EMER. OCEAN - DUBAI||$3,547,250|
|Liberty Maritime Corporation||2005||Agency For International Development||OP/TRANS T2 EMER. OCEAN FREIGHT - ETHIOPIA||$3,461,866|
|Liberty Maritime Corporation||2011||Agency For International Development||M/OAA/T EMERGENCY OCEAN TRANSPORTATION FOR 13,300MTN BULK SORGHUM AND EMPTY BAGS FOR SHIPMENT TO PREPO WAREHOUSE, DURBAN.||$2,404,400|
|Liberty Maritime Corporation||2005||Agency For International Development||OP/TRANS T2 EMER. OCEAN FREIGHT - ETHIOPIA||$2,139,050|
|Liberty Maritime Corporation||2010||Agency For International Development||SHIPMENT OF 2,410 NMT CORN SOYA BLEND & 2,090 NMT YELLOW SPLIT PEAS TO USAID'S PREPOSITION WAREHOUSE IN MOMBASA, KENYA (CR-10-00064 & CR-10-00062, RESPECTIVELY).||$1,337,800|