LG Electronics USA
Campaign Finance$2,050 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of LG Electronics USA
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Environment & Superfund,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.2354 Energy and Water Development and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2012 H.R.2284 Responsible Electronics Recycling Act H.R.2250 EPA Regulatory Relief Act of 2011 S.1270 Responsible Electronics Recycling Act H.R.2584 Department of the Interior, Environment, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2012 H.R.2748 Retirement Security Needs Lifetime Pay Act of 2009 H.R.910 Energy Tax Prevention Act of 2011 H.R.5325 Energy and Water Development and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2013 S.398 Implementation of National Consensus Appliance Agreements Act of 2011 S.482 Energy Tax Prevention Act of 2011
RegulationsMentioned in 29 dockets; Submitted to 1 docket
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "LG Electronics USA" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for LG Electronics USA
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for LG Electronics USA
- Toggle 3 EERE Energy Conservation Program: Energy Conservation Standards for Standby Mode and Off Mode for Microwave Ovens 2011
- Toggle 3 EERE Notice of Petition for Waiver of BSH Corporation From the Department of Energy Residential Dishwasher Test Procedure, and Grant of Interim Waiver 2012
- Toggle 3 EERE Energy Conservation Program: Test Procedure and Energy Conservation Standard for Set-Top Boxes and Network Equipment 2011
- Toggle 2 EERE Publication of the Petition for Waiver From LG Electronics, Inc. and Granting of the Interim Waiver From the Department of Energy Commercial Package Air Conditioner and Heat Pump Test Procedures 2011
- Toggle 2 EERE Petition for Waiver of BSH Corporation From the Department of Energy Residential Dishwasher Test Procedure (Case No. DW-008) 2012
- Toggle 2 EERE Notice of Petition for Waiver of LG Electronics U.S.A., Inc. From the Department of Energy Clothes Washer Test Procedure, and Grant of Interim Waiver 2012
- Toggle 2 EERE Energy Conservation Program for Consumer Products: Notice of Petition for Waiver of LG Electronics USA, Inc. From the Department of Energy Residential Clothes Washer Test Procedure, and Grant of Interim Waiver 2011
- Toggle 2 EERE Energy Conservation Program for Certain Industrial Equipment: Commercial Clothes Washers 2012
- Toggle 2 EERE Energy Efficiency Standards for Residential Dehumidifiers 2012
- Toggle 2 EERE Notice of Petition for Waiver of BSH Corporation From the Department of Energy Residential Dishwasher Test Procedure, and Grant of Interim Waiver 2012