Lenovo Group Limited (SEHK: 0992, OTCBB: LNVGY) (simplified Chinese: 联想集团有限公司; pinyin: p=lián xiǎng jí tuán yǒu xiàn gōng sī) is a People's Republic of China-based multinational computer technology corporation that develops, manufactures and markets desktops and notebook personal computers, workstations, servers, storage drives, IT management software, and related services. Incorporated as Legend in Hong Kong in 1988, Lenovo's executive headquarters are in Morrisville, North Carolina, United States. Lenovo's principal operations are currently located in Beijing, P. R. China, Morrisville in the United States, and Singapore, with research centers in those locations, as well as Shanghai, Shenzhen, Xiamen, and Chengdu in China, and Yamato in Kanagawa Prefecture, Japan.
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through committee's December 31, 2010 filing.
Summaryoverview of the committee's finances
- Total Raised:
- Total Spent:
- Cash on Hand:
Standardized Donation Informationcovers roughly through Q4 2012. may lag behind FEC section above, as donors and industries are identified by hand.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Lenovo Group
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Lenovo Group $1,170,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Environment & Superfund,
- Computers & Information Tech,
- Government Issues,
- Foreign Relations,
- Hazardous & Solid Waste,
- Health Issues
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.1 American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009
RegulationsMentioned in 5 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Lenovo Group" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Lenovo Group
- Toggle 1 ITC In the Matter of: Certain MLC Flash Memory Devices and Products Containing Same; Notice of Commission Determination Not To Review an Initial Determination Granting Complainants' Motion To Amend the Complaint and Notice of Investigation To Add a Respondent 2009
- Toggle 1 EERE Energy Efficiency Program for Consumer Products: Public Meeting and Availability of the Framework Document for Automatic Commercial Ice-Makers 2010
- Toggle 1 ITC In the Matter of Certain MLC Flash Memory Devices and Products Containing Same; Notice of Investigation 2009
- Toggle 1 ITC Investigations: Certain Flash Memory Chips and Products Containing Same 2010
- Toggle 1 EERE Energy Conservation Standards for High-Intensity Discharge (HID) Lamps 2010