Lennox International Inc. (NYSE: LII) is an American company. Through its subsidiaries, it is a provider of climate control products for the heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration markets around the world. The company began in Marshalltown, Iowa in 1895 by Dave Lennox and today is focused on four core businesses: Residential Heating and Cooling, Commercial Heating and Cooling, Service Experts, and Refrigeration. The company headquarters are in Richardson, Texas, near Dallas.
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through committee's December 31, 2012 filing.
Summaryoverview of the committee's finances
- Total Raised:
- Total Spent:
- Cash on Hand:
Standardized Donation Informationcovers roughly through Q4 2012. may lag behind FEC section above, as donors and industries are identified by hand.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Lennox International
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Lennox International $1,120,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Environment & Superfund,
- Consumer Product Safety
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title S.398 Implementation of National Consensus Appliance Agreements Act of 2011 H.R.910 Energy Tax Prevention Act of 2011 H.R.1705 Transparency in Regulatory Analysis of Impacts on the Nation Act of 2011 S.1000 Energy Savings and Industrial Competitiveness Act of 2011 S.1462 Schools Utilizing Comprehensive and Community Engagement for Success Act H.R.4480 Streamlining Permitting of American Energy Act of 2012 H.R.5710 Better Use of Refrigerator Regulations Act H.R.1939 Enhancing CPSC Authority and Discretion Act of 2011 S.1462 American Clean Energy Leadership Act of 2009
RegulationsMentioned in 17 dockets; Submitted to 7 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Lennox International" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Lennox International
- Toggle 3 EERE Alternative Efficiency Determination Methods and Alternate Rating Methods 2011
- Toggle 1 EERE Energy Conservation Program: Treatment of “Smart” Appliances in Energy Conservation Standards and Test Procedures 2011
- Toggle 1 EERE Proposed Determination of Residential Central Air Conditioner Split-System Condensing Units and Residential Heat Pump Split-System Outdoor Units as a Covered Consumer Product 2011
- Toggle 1 EERE Request for information pertaining to development of labeling requirements for covered commercial and industrial equipment 2012
- Toggle 1 EERE Proposed Rule for Energy Conservation Program: Certification of Commercial and Industrial HVAC, Refrigeration and Water Heating Equipment 2012
- Toggle 1 EERE Energy Conservation Program: Enforcement of Regional Standards for Residential Furnaces and Central Air Conditioners and Heat Pumps 2011
- Toggle 1 LMSO Labor-Management Reporting and Disclosure Act; Interpretation of the "Advice" Exemption 2011
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Lennox International
- Toggle 10 EERE Alternative Efficiency Determination Methods and Alternate Rating Methods 2011
- Toggle 4 DOE This docket contains Federal Register Notices from the DOE FDMS Sandbox. 2011
- Toggle 4 EPA Protection of Stratospheric Ozone: Adjustments to the Allowance System for Controlling HCFC Production, Import, and Export 2011
- Toggle 3 EERE Energy Conservation Program for Certain Industrial Equipment: Energy Conservation Standards for Commercial Heating, Air Conditioning, and Water-Heating Equipment 2011
- Toggle 3 EERE Energy Conservation Program: Energy Conservation Standards for Residential Furnaces and Residential Central Air Conditioners and Heat Pumps (Cross Reference Res Furn and Res CAC, EERE-2008-BT-STD-0006 & EERE-2009-BT-STD-0022) 2011
- Toggle 2 EERE Proposed Rule for Energy Conservation Program: Certification of Commercial and Industrial HVAC, Refrigeration and Water Heating Equipment 2012
- Toggle 2 EERE Energy Conservation Program: Enforcement of Regional Standards for Residential Furnaces and Central Air Conditioners and Heat Pumps 2011
- Toggle 1 FTC Granting of Early Termination of Waiting Period Under Premerger Notification Rules 2011
- Toggle 1 CPSC Petitions Requesting Safeguards for Glass Fronts of Gas Vented Fireplaces 2011
- Toggle 1 EERE Test Procedure for Residential Furnaces and Boilers; Request for Information 2012